The Day Before

7:30 am - 1:30 pm
September 22, 2023
Home -> CIT

(phone)
"Hoy unsa ka oras lakaw?" Ann asked

I replied "7:30 magsugod" and it was already 6:30 am.

Ann: "amp nilakaw naka?"
Me: "hapit na AHHAHAHA"

4 mins later, I finished up and was heading off to school with my dad. Wore the helmet and hopped in the motorcycle. 

(phone)
Me: "Lakaw namiii, tug niya ann"
Ann: "Amping ka, bantay mag phone ka while ga byahe ka ha"

It's like she has a camera above, watching me. I'm always on my phone wherever I go, so that I can reply to her or talk to her.

(phone)
Me: "Mag phone bitaw ko beh, gahapon diay"
Ann: "sige imo manang kinabuhi, amping lang"

She's cold, but she cares. I love that detail.

It rained on our way to SRP. We stopped by the gas station, so did other motorcycles, to wear a raincoat my dad had prepared. 

(phone)
Me: "Gauwannnn, niya naa nami SRP"
Ann: "Niya ga phone paka, tibay mo beh"
Me: "Ni hunong mi gas station, para sul.ob raincoat" and sent a pic of me wearing one.
Ann: "life update"

We got on the motorcycle again after wearing the coat, and quickly updated her that I'd let her know whenever I got into school. She replied "okiess amping"

7:01 am
CIT

"Naa nako CIT" I texted her on messenger. I think she was asleep, and that's good. I walked up the GLE Building and to our room. 

Asian Art History, Mathematics in the Modern World, and STS (Science, Technology and Society), what do these three subjects have in common?

Prelims.

Asian Art History was quite easy, although I had a few mistakes that I'm sure about. The exam lasted for an hour and I finished about 30 mins in. I waited for Jake to finish, and we went outside the room.

"Do unsa diay imo answer atong 4 ka crafts sa Indus Valley? katong naay pottery ba?" I asked Jake. He replied in shock "Mao diay toy answer ana? Dili diay katong Jade? Emerald?" and I told him to check the notes. 

I was right, "Pottery, Beads making, Bronze making on steel, and Dyeing" though I forgot to put Dyeing. Jake couldn't believe that he has 4 guaranteed wrongs, and I comforted him saying "Do okay rana, 4 rana".

8:51 am, as we were heading down the building, down the stairs, Ann had replied.

(phone)
Ann: "goodluck sa exam Axe" the nickname she gave me.
Me: "Mana mi exammmmm, easy ra, confident rako ato" 
Ann: "Congrats beh, laban for another sub"

It was worth it.

(phone)
Me: "Next sub namo math, 10:30"
Ann: "Maligo pako man, ara ko school later" 

What if after our math exam, I'd see her. Probably not, but it's good to have delusions.

(phone)
Ann: "Naa pakay 1 hour and 35 mins para mag review"
Me: "HAHAHAHA yesyes"

Me and Jake arrived at the canteen tables and sat down, him depressed and me careless. I sent her a pic of us and shared Jake's accidental mistake.

(phone)
Ann: "gagu AHAHAHAHHA bawi nalang sa midterms"
Me: "dako nana nga score kaysa sa Graphdes namo, layo ras tinood"

We talked and talked and then she had to go get ready as she's coming here at school even though she had no classes. 

10:25 am
CIT

An hour later, with only 5 mins left until math exam, I sent her a message.

(phone)
Me: "amping niya padung diri beh" and she saw the message right away
Me: "awh tara diay ni seen na"

She did not sent a message. She sent a pic of her. Three pics. THE CUTEST PICS EVER. AWBHWAHWAHWAHWAHHAWHWAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWAHAW fuck naboang ko.