Vale of Her Grace

11:50 am
September 23, 2023
Plaza - Church

Out of the fort and walking in the plaza, we discussed our plans now. First, we thought of eating as there was Jollibee across the plaza. Second, we thought about going to the church to light some candles. We decided on both.

Heading towards Jollibee , we crossed the road and found out that there too many people at the place. I even saw my schoolmate passing by, I covered my face in hopes of not seeing me.

"Adto nalang ta CIT kaon oy" Ann uttered.

I agreed as it was already 12 by the time we got there. I was thinking of the traffic, so I was thinking that we should be on the way to school by 12:30

We traced back our steps and started heading towards the church. When we crossed the road again, she was trying to hold me instinctively. "Kupti nalang akong kamot gud naunsa" I told her, and she did hold my hand for awhile and let go of it after. I was laughing a lot as I got so happy that she held my hand. 

"Di nako ni hugasan" I voiced while staring at the hand that which held the hand of Her Grace.

It felt good holding her hand.

Upon arriving at the church, there were an abundance of people and tourists. This church is a historical relic of the Philippines. The oldest religious relic. This was where Magellan probably converted the Filipinos into Catholicism, hence a part of the place called Magellan's Cross. 

"Picture ka? kay okay ra" Ann asked " Ay dili ra, kita nako ana man" I replied. If she said to take a picture of her there, then I would have without hesitation.

We saw balloons, and she teased me by saying "Papalit ka ana?" and I replied by saying "Mahal ra ba kaayo na, magpapalit jud ko nimo ron".

We headed inside and went to the candle stands. "Ari man toh imo profile diba?" she asked guessing "Oo adto dapita" I replied pointing to where it was among the stands. We took some candles, lit them up and started praying.

"Duha ra imo gikuha?" she asked. I only took two candles while she took four. 

"Oo duha ra" I replied. I only prayed for two people. Her and my younger brother. 

Quiet minutes later, we finished up and headed out. We walked quite a bit to where we can ride a jeepney. "12:21 na ann" I said to her and she replied "Taas pana oy, kaya ra lagi na". A jeepney arrived and we were headed back to school.

"Minaw ka?" she asked as she handed me the other pair of her airpods. Gikilig ko atog maayo, sobraan ka kilig wagud ko katarong ug sul.ob ahak andjawndawdwaidaw.

Throughout the journey back, it was just us listening to the music she got on her phone. Me looking at her from the back, and taking in her beauty. Sneakily taking pictures of us together. 

12:30 pm
CIT

We hopped off the jeepney and had to walk a little bit to get to CIT. 

We reached the front gate  and headed inside. We walked towards the canteen to sit down. Her class starts at 1 pm, and it's already 12:50 pm. We were hoping their classes would be cancelled, but it didn't. 

"Adto sako" as she stood up and walked away, towards her room. "Okay goodluck niyaaa" I replied.

She gestured towards to ear and said "akong airpods". I forgot I still had it on me, I gave it to her laughing. I didn't take my eyes off her as she was leaving, her back faced towards me, too bad she didn't look back.