CHAPTER EIGHT

📍 Amsterdam  — 2020

📍 Amsterdam  — 2020

I woke up on the living room floor, hugging onto the striped red pillow. My eyes burned from my contacts staying in and I blinked away the dryness, helping bring back some moisture to my eyes. I turned my body, finding Harry sleeping on the floor next to me. I smiled softly at the sleepy mess he was, his hair going in so many different directions, soft snores coming from him. I chuckled softly, looking around us at the mess filling the living room from the night before. A soft smile spread on my cheeks remembering it

Harry's laugh filled the space, slipping a night blue condom on another banana

Harry's laugh filled the space, slipping a night blue condom on another banana. He licked his fingers, eyes widening, "That actually does taste like blueberries, like candy blueberries."

I reached for the banana, licking the side of the blue condom, my eyes wide, "It does." I giggled. Harry and I had spent the rest of the night at the custom condom store, buying every single weird version of condoms they had available. We covered the living room in inflated condoms, covered bananas in condoms, even slipped the cock ring on one; finding out it was a vibrator as well.

"Wouldn't that hurt you?" I asked him, seeing how it squeezed on the banana.

"Mmm, it feels slightly uncomfortable, but it helps an erection last longer, the vibrations can help both parties feel good." He said, turning on the vibrations, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"You're so unserious, Harry." I chuckled, hitting a condom balloon his way.

"I know, but I think we need the unseriousness, don't you think?" He said, popping the inflated condom, making us both laugh.

❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁

I shook my head a bit, pushing up off the floor, careful to not wake him. I began carefully picking up pieces of popped condoms, leaving the couple still in balloon form for later. I came back, picking up the bananas, slipping off the cock ring and condoms, placing them in the sink to rinse them off.

Looking around the kitchen, I found a kettle, filling it with water and placing it to boil for some coffee. I knew Harry wanted pancakes for breakfast, so I didn't bother cooking, instead heading into my room to grab a sketch book. I came back, sitting on the living room floor again, taking in the room. My eyes landed on Harry, my new muse it seemed. My eyes traced over his face, his perfectly shaped nose, sharp like the rest of his features. I giggled to myself, pressing the pencil against my lips, realizing I really was about to draw his nose.