CHAPTER ELEVEN

Songs for the chapter:
She's So High — Tal Bachman
My absolute favorite song & chapter so far!

Songs for the chapter:She's So High — Tal BachmanMy absolute favorite song & chapter so far!

📍 Ghent — 2020

Mum,

So many exciting things are happening, starting with the fact Harry had a breakthrough yesterday. Not saying that his grieving is exciting, it's just he finally was able to just cry. To just let out the bits of pain he was feeling. We also both apparently have mental breakdowns in museums, might have avoid them the rest of the trip.

But....as two art filled people, maybe that makes the most sense....that our feelings would be heightened in such a place. So maybe....we will keep visiting them....maybe that's the key!

I'm a genius! Clearly.

Part two of the excitement, I'm doing an art walk today mum! I'm selling my art. Which is insane, cause you're clearly the artist not me, but who knows, maybe they will buy my work. I'm nervous, but I'm sure I can manage it. Harry promised to be there the whole time, so it'll be nice to have moral support.

Mum....he smells like vanilla. With a hint of floral. I just thought you would be curious to know.

His hair smells like a woman's shampoo.

He shudders when he cries, the softest whimpers tend to escape him.

Mum, I'm starting to notice the little things about him.

It scares me.

Yours,

Lina x

I watched Catalina smiling, her hands on her hips as she looked over her small little set up

I watched Catalina smiling, her hands on her hips as she looked over her small little set up. Her watercolor paintings and a few sketches were laid out carefully on display for the artwalk. She had a smaller selection than most of the artists here, but she was so proud. I couldn't help but feel even more proud of her. We had managed to set everything up on her easel and two fold out chairs we brought with us from the rental. She brought her sketchbook with her, just in case someone decided they wanted a quick portrait done.