Chapter 3

Everyone's attention in the dining room was focused perfectly on me

Everyone's attention in the dining room was focused perfectly on me. Yes, three guys I met at school, and even punched one of them in the face, were sitting in my house staring straight at me.

Only now have I had the opportunity to take a close look at each of them. The boy who had the opportunity to get acquainted with my right sickle must have had Latin roots, he had a lot of tattoos, which I deduced from the fact that he was wearing a short-sleeved shirt, so I had a perfect view of his muscular arms covered with different patterns. His almost black brown eyes looked at me with hostility, and his lips were twisted in a cruel grimace, as if I were chewing gum that he had to tear off the sole of his shoe. Oh! But the tattoo under his left eye, he was really cute.

- What is this doing here?! - I asked angrily, pressing my sore hand to my chest.

The look on my fathers' faces, when they began to realize what was really happening, was unforgettable. They were both looking at me, at the boy I'd fought with in the hallway.

-Liberty?! Do you mean to tell me that you fought José? - My dad asked, looking at me and boyfriend.

- He wanted to beat someone! – I exclaimed, shocked by the whole situation. "I had to help the poor man!

The three of them snorted with laughter at my explanation, unfortunately for them, my father's immediately took notice of them.

- Who did you want to beat? Karl asked. Of course, they didn't answer him right away, but the three of them looked at each other, then at Karl. Apparently, they didn't quite want to share this information.

The last boy, whom I hadn't paid attention to before, put his hands on the table and began tapping the silver rings he had on his fingers on the table. It pulled me out of the light suspension and only now did I look at it carefully. His dark brown, almost black hair was cut short at the sides to leave more at the very top of his head. He had a very slender, almost rectangular face, and prominent cheekbones certainly added to his attractiveness. He was the only one of the three in whom I did not notice tattoos visible at first glance. Only a few on the fingers of the hand, but it was not as noticeable as in the other two.

I had to admit it, each of them was damn handsome, and the aura of a dangerous boy, until it was in the air, I'm one hundred percent sure that they had a lot behind their ears.

-Matteo. – murmured the boy, who I already knew was called José.

-Why? -  Dad asked this time. - What did that kid do?

- He did not pay us for the goods. José replied quite calmly, to which my father's simply nodded in understanding. They took it as if they were talking about the weather. They absolutely did not overflow with the information that this group firstly trades, and secondly beats people.

- What the fuck?! I exclaimed, throwing a wet ice cloth on the dresser.

- Liberty vocabulary. – my fathers answered me at the same time, giving me a deadly look. "That's the second dirty word you've used in our company today. Dad said, looking at me. "One more thing, and you'll be grounded for the rest of the week.