Chapter 4

It has been two days since Elenor and Arsen had their spar at the training yard. And now Elenor is wondering how She will ask him to court her.

The reason is because She has fallen for him a little bit each time She sees and thinks of him. And She is unsure if He will accept to court her or not with a nervous feeling in her chest.

And tonight is the night when both nobility and commoners will announce who they will court and marry. Including the Princes and Princeses of House Fireheart.

She paced back and forth in her room for a few minutes until Selenia let out a small sigh. She looks at her sister and said.

"Will You just stop that? Its starting to get annoying..." Elenor looks at her sister and said with an apologetic tone in her voice.

"S-Sorry, I'm just feeling a bit..." Selenia looks at her and said as She closed her book. "Nervous? Just go and ask him to court You already, It isn't that hard..."

Elenor looks at her and said with a bit of a insecure look on her face. "I know... But I'm afraid that He might reject me since... I am not a Dragon Blood..."

Selenia let out a small sigh and then got up from the couch and said. "Listen, I understand that You're worried that He might say no to You. But I have a strong feeling that He might accept and want to court You."

Elenor looks at her and said as her big sister is making her way to her. "What makes You so sure that He will accept?"

Selenia looks at her and said with a small smile as She placed a hand on her shoulder. "Because I think that He likes You too..."

Elenor thought for a moment before She gave her big sister a smile then said. "You're right, I go try to talk to him..."

Selenia gave her a smile as She said to her. "Then go talk to him and don't waste time talking to Your second favourite big sister..."

Elenor looks at Selenia and said. "Who said that You were my second favourite? You know that I love You and the others just as equally."

Selenia looks at her and said. "I know, Now get out of here and talk to that boyfriend of Yours..."

Elenor just gave her sister a smile before leaving her room to go see Arsen. She found him walking down the hall and called out his name with a calm look on her face.

He stopped in his tracks and turned around to look at her and say. "Elenor, is there something the matter?"

Elenor looks at Arsen and said with a calm expression on her face. "No, nothing is wrong. I just wanted to discuss something important with You...."

Arsen looks at her and said with a curious tone in his voice. "What is it You wish to discuss with me, Princess?"

Elenor looks at him and said with a bit of a nervous tone in her voice. "I... I wanted to ask if You would... court me..."

Arsen were quite surprised to hear this and then said to her. "You want me to do what?" Elenor looks at him and said with a bit of a nervous look on her face.

"I know, it sounds strange and out of the blue... I..." She lets out a small sigh and then said to him. "Its just... Ever since the day in the training yard, I... I began to feel something for You...

And I... I want You to court me, so We can know each other a little better and mabye..." She paused and let out another sigh before saying to him with a bit of a sad look in her eyes.

"Nevermind... Just forget it... Its not like You would accept a human like me to..." Arsen interrupted her and said to her.

"I court You..." Elenor became surprised to hear this and looked at him for a few seconds before saying to him.