30 Years ago Carshi Fortress

(Warning this chapter contains sensetiv topic, Skip this if You do not wish to read this Chapter.)

One night at the Carshi Fortress the soldiers are celebrating and having fun. Drinking and enjoying the fun with card games and drinking games.

One soldier however is not enjoying the celebration as He sat all by himself in guilt. He looked at his hand as He heard one of the other soldiers said to the others.

"You really should have seen her, She was the most beautiful thing We ever got our hands on. She was quite the looker..."

The other soldiers looked at him and said. "She was even though She didn't put up much of a fight..." A soldier with a scar on his left arm looked at him and said.

"The reason why She didn't put up much of a fight, was because She didn't get the chance to. For someone decided to knock her out before She could turn herself into a dragon."

The other soldier looked at him and said. "Hey, I didn't want to risk getting such a pretty thing get away that easily.

Especially a Dragon Blood..." A golden haired soldier looked at him and said. "Sure, having Your way with a Dragon Blood was one of the easiest thing that could happen.

I mean those bastards are not that tough..." The first soldier looked at them and said. "I agree they are not that tough, but they are great screamers if You know what I mean."

The soldiers started laughing at that while the guilty looking soldier had enough and decided to leave. One of the soldiers looked at him and said.

"Hey, Tim! Where are You goin?" Tim ignored him and kept walking until He were outside of the fortress. He stopped by a tree and punched it before cursing under his breath for what happened a few days ago. He let out a few angry breaths as He thought about the beautiful red haired dragon blood woman.

He feels guilty for not stepping in and not doing well enough to prevent his comrades from doing what they did to her. He was about to turn around and head back when He stopped when He saw movement in the night sky.

He saw dark silhouettes flying in the sky that He couldn't make out at first. But When it got closer He realised what it was which made his heart stop.

It was two large 50 meter tall dragons one red, one blue. The red dragon opened his large mouth and breathed his blue fire at the fortress.

Tim watched in horror as He heard his comrades scream out in pain as they were burned alive. The blue dragon also started breathing its red fire at the fortress and letting out an angry roar.

Tim couldn't move as He was frozen in fear as his friend Berkly ran out of the fortress. The red dragon saw Berkly running out and quickly dove down and grabbed him with his large red claws.

Berkly tried to get out of his large claws as He begged for his life. The red dragon slowly began to crush Berkly as He let out a growl.

Berkly turned his head and looked at Tim and screamed out his name before his body got completely crushed.

The red dragon look at Tim and looked at him with pure anger. Tim took a step back and ran away in fear.

But He was stopped by the blue dragon that landed in front of him and letting out a roar. Tim fell on his butt and began to cower in fear as He looked at the blue dragon.

He then turned to look at the red dragon and said with a fearful tone in his voice. "P-Please spare me..." The red dragon looked at him with anger and said.

"Spare You? Spare You like You did with that girl?" Tim looked at him and said. "I-I never put my hands on her... I didn't even..."

The red dragon put his large paw on Tim's legs and dug his claws in them. Tim screamed out in pain and looked at the dragon and heard him say.

"Do You think We believe Your lies? You and Your bastard friends put their hands on my little sister and murdered her in cold blood..."

Tim has a look of surprise on his face as He told him. "So... You're... Drecun? She said Your name as She laid dying on the ground... I... I really tried to help her..."

Drecun looked at Tim and said with a angry look in his eyes. " HELP HER!?! HELP HER BY VIOLATING HER AND STRIKING YOUR BLADE IN HER CHEST!?

I SHOULD RIP YOU IN HALF FOR CLAIMING TO HELP MY SWEET LITTLE SISTER, MY ANJA!" Tim looked at him and said with a fearful look on his face.

"I am speaking the truth! I really tried to help her and stop my comrades! I'm sorry for what they did to Your Sister but I didn't have a hand in her murder. Just... Please do not kill me..."

Drecun looks at Tim and said with a serious tone in his voice. "If You do not wish to die by me and my Wife's hand, Then beg for Your life.

Beg just like my Sister did before She died..." Tim looked at Drecun and started begging with a quiet tone of voice.

Drecun let out a loud roar as He told Tim. "Beg louder!!" Tim has a fearful look on his face as He started begging louder and started to pee his pants.

Drecun got his paw off Tim and him get on his feet as Rosenia told him. "I guess You don't die today, Now tell me what is Your name..."

Tim turned to look at her and said. "W-What?" Rosenia looked at him and said with an annoyed tone in her voice.

"Your name, tell us Your name..." Tim looked at her and said with a shaky tone in his voice. "Its Tim... Tim Asfik..."

Drecun looked at Tim and said. "Well, Tim... I want You to go and tell everyone that has happened here tonight, and tell them if they dare try to harm any Dragon Bloods again.

They will meet the same fate You got that?" Tim gave him a nod and said with a quiet tone. "Y-Yes... I tell them..."

Drecun has a angry look on his face as He said. "Tell them what? Speak louder..." Tim started to shake in fear as He told the two dragon rulers.

" I... I tell them what has happened to the fortress and the people inside... And also tell them not to fuck with any Dragon Bloods, or they are going to meet the same fate!"

Drecun looks at him and said with a growl. "That's better... And You better tell them or We are going to find and kill You..."

Tim looks at him and said. "I... I go and tell them right now..." Before He could take a step Drecun looks at him and said.

"You are not leaving just yet... Not while You left my Sister to die in her own blood..." Tim looked at him and said with a fearful look on his face.

"Please, I really tried to help her... Don't..." Before He could finish his sentence Drecun opened his large mouth and breathed his fire on Tim's face.

Tim screamed out in pain as half of his face got burned and fell on his knees. He put his hands on the burn on his face as He kept screaming out in pain.

Drecun looked at him and said. "Let this be a constant reminder of Your failure to help the Princess of Fireland..."

He then flew off into the sky with Rosenia leaving Tim screaming in pain. He collapsed on the ground and looked at the burningfortress for a few seconds before losing consciousness.