King Akvhi

A few days had passed in Adventhi and General Serenity and Advisor Tarfin has gatherd in the throne room. King Akvhi has returned from one of his conquests and everyone is nervous of his arrival.

Tarfin paced back and forth while Serenity is leaning against one of the pillars. She let out a small sigh and found Tarfin's pacing a bit annoying but ignored it.

While the other Generals waited patiently for their King's return.

When the feared King of evil finaly came to the throne room. The servants and the soldiers bowed as He made his way to the large black throne.

His heavy footsteps echoing through the large room as He took off his helmet. He let his black long hair fall to his shoulders as He kept making his way to his throne.

He then sat down at the throne and placed his black horned helmet on the arm rest. Tarfin looks at Akvhi and says with a bit of a nervous tone in his voice.

"You Majesty, So good of You to see You... How was Your conquest of Opvin?" Akvhi looks at him and says as one of the male slaves poured him a glass of wine.

"It went well, except for the fact that those cursed Rebles were there and We nearly lost the fucking battle..."

Serenity looked a bit surprised to hear this and says. "You mean the Rebles were at the City?! Did You manage to kill their Leader?"

Akvhi grabbed his cup and says to Serenity before taking a sip. "No, But I really wish I could cut off that bastard of a Beast's head and have his whore of a sister watch it all..."

Tarfin looks at him and says with a small smile. "You get the chance, Your majesty. Once those rebles are dealt with You can rule the entire north with no one to oppose You..."

Akvhi looks at him and says with a bit of an annoyed expression on his face. "Oh sure, Conquering the entire north is easy. But I still don't have an heir to rule it after I'm gone.

Which leaves me with one thing I want to ask You..." Tarfin looks at him and says. "What do You wish to ask me, Your majesty?"

Akvhi gives him a serious expression as He says to him. "When were You going to tell me that Victoria's child is still alive?"

Tarfin has a nervous expression on his face upon hearing his master say this. He were silent for a few seconds before he said with a small nervous smile.

"I-I was about to tell You, but I needed to find out more about..." Akvhi interrupted him and says with a tone that sent a chill down Tarfin's spine.

"Is the child a boy or a girl?" Tarfin paused for a moment before telling him. "I-It's a girl, Your Majesty... And I also found out that She's been living with the Royal Family in the Firelands..."

Akvhi looks at him and says. "You're telling me, that Victoria birthed a daughter and the girl has been in the Firelands all this time?"

Tarfin looks at him and says with a nervous tone in his voice. "Y-Yes, and I have a strong suspicion that She's of Victoria's blood and..."

Akvhi then got up from his throne as He looks at him with an angry tone in his voice. "IF YOU ARE CERTAIN THAT SHE'S OF HER BLOOD THEN WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU SEND SOMEONE TO GET HER!?!"

Tarfin looks at him and says with a fearful look on his face. "That is quite difficult since She's inside castle walls, and the Dragon Bloods will kill anyone who toutches their Princess..."

Akvhi looks even more angrier upon hearing this and says. "You're telling me that not only has She been in Firelands for the past 20 years. But has been made Princess of the Dragon Bloods!?!"

Tarfin gave him a nod and says to him. "Y-Yes, I were quite surprised as well and..." Akvhi made his way over to him as Tarfin says to him.

"I try to find a way to get the girl without any casualties and..." Akvhi then grabbed Tarfin's throat and says with a tone that sounded scary.

"I don't give two fucks about sacrificing any of our men, I should snap Your neck for keeping this pice of information from me.

But I perfer to keep You alive so I can get the girl and have her brought here. So next time You decide to keep something hidden form me I make the dogs eat Your intestines while You're still alive, Understood?!"

He then let go of Tarfin and then made his way back to his throne. Tarfin let out a gasp and a couch before looking at him and says.

"I-It wont happen again, and I will have the girl brought here... I have someone inside the Castle walls to keep an eye on the girl..."

Akvhi then sat down on his throne and says to him as He grabbed his cup.

"You better have someone inside that Castle ruled by Dragons, or else..." Tarfin looks at him and says with a fearful look in his eyes.

"O-Of course, Right away... My Lord..." Akvhi looks at him for a few seconds before taking another drink form his wine.

He then looked at the black haired male slave holding the wine bottle and says. "Fill me more, Mutt..." The male slave didn't hesitate and poured him another cup of wine as his blue eyes is filled with fear.

Akvhi then drank some more wine before leaving the throne room with a serious expression on his face.

Serenity bowed her head as Akvhi passed her by and then gave Tarfin a little smirk. A smirk that told him that He is lucky to be alive right now and not killed by Akvhi's hand.

Tarfin let out a small sigh before He set out to find someone to spy on the human Princess.