Chapter 5

Elenor made her way up the steps leading to the landing platform where Duncan and Rayena is waiting. Drecun and the others is also waiting as well to say farwell before She leaves with her older siblings.

Elenor reached the top of the stairs and went over to her adoptive parents. Rosenia gently placed a hand on her shoulder and says with a small smile.

"I see You're all packed up to leave, I thought this day would never come... Did You pack everything You need?" Elenor gently held her Mother's hand and says with a small smile.

"Yes, I packed everything I need for my stay at the Palace..." Rosenia looks at her and says. "Did You pack Your winter coats as well? It gets pretty cold at the palace during the winter..."

Elenor chuckled a little as She says to her. "Yes, I also packed those. I even packed a little extra just in case..." Rosenia looked happy to hear that and says.

"Good, I don't want You catching a cold and become sick... I have something for You as a parting gift..."

She took out a golden locked and gave it to Elenor. Elenor looked at the golden locket with curiosity then looked at Rosenia.

She gave Elenor a sweet loving smile as She told her to open it. Elenor opend the locket and a bright glowing light came out of it.

Then the light shifted into different colors as moving glowing images of dragons came out of the locket. The dragons flew around Elenor as it made a little roaring sounds as a peaceful melody played from the locket.

Elenor looked at the glowing dragons and recongised them as her family's dragon forms. She turned to look at her parents and said with a surprised look on her face.

"This locket will give You comfort if You ever feel like You misses us, and remind You of the love We have for You, My Daughter..."

Elenor had tears in her eyes upon hearing this and gave her a hug as She says. "That's very sweet of You, Thank You Mother..."

Rosenia gently placed her arms around her and says with a smile. "You are very welcome..." Sally looks at Elenor and says to her with a bit of a sad look in her eyes.

"Are You gonna come back?" Elenor let go of Rosenia and looked at her triplet little sisters and says. "I be back within a year when I get to marry Arsen, But You're free to viset me at the Palace..."

Mally who has blue hair and a red stripe and has her hair tied in a ponytail says. "It wont be the same without You here, Nori.

Who else do We spend time with when We are bored?" Elenor gave the girls a smile as She told them.

"It wont be boring without me when You have amazing older siblings keeping You three company..." Duncan looks at the girls and says as He leans against the suitcases.

"Indeed, You have plenty of fun with Xaiver and Selenia, especially Carden who has his little puns to keep You three entertained..."

Rayena let out a bit of an annoyed sigh before saying. "Oh please, our little sisters will be annoyed with Carden's puns soon enough."

Carden looks at Rayena and says. "Are You saying that I'm not Punny enough Sister?" Rayena looks at her little brother and says with an annoyed look on her face.

"I'm saying that it will be good to be gone for a year, and not listen to those god awful puns of Yours..." Carden looks at him with a small smile and says to his older sister.

"Come now, You are going to miss me and my puns. Because I'm the best Comedic Prince in the entire realm."

Rayena just smiled and shaked her head before saying to Duncan and Elenor. "Come on, Let's get going before I decide to push Carden off the cliff..."