Chapter 16

(Warning Sensitive topic of Rape in this chapter, Skip if You do not wish to read it.)

Upon reaching her room Elenor began to treat Torin's small injuries He received during his beating. Torin hissed a bit in pain as She started to clean his small cuts on his ribcage.

Elenor apologised to him and Torin said to her. "You don't have to do this, I can treat these myself..." Elenor looks at him and said with a sad look in her eyes.

"Its fine, I want to treat Your injuries... Because its my fault that You got hurt in the first place..." Torin looks at her and said with a calm look on his face.

"Its not my first time getting beaten up like that... Besides, I didn't want Tarwin to assault You like that..."

Elenor stopped and took notice of the look in his eyes and said. "Torin... You know how it feels don't You?"

Torin gave her a nod as He told her. "Yes... It happened to me a few years ago and... It was the worst things that could happen to me..."

Elenor looks at him and said with a concerned look on her face. "Torin, I am so sorry that happened to You..."

Torin has a sad look on his face as He thought about what happened to him and said. "I still think about it every day and I cant stop thinking about it... The way He... I was so helpless to do anything to stop him and..."

He then started crying and Elenor began to comfort him. He cried for a few minutes before He stopped and said between sobs.

"I couldn't do anything to stop him... I feel so ashamed of myself to let that happen... If My Father and Brothers found out what happened to me... They would hate me..."

Elenor looks at him and said with a comforting tone in her voice. "Torin, They will not hate You for something so horrible happening to You.

I do not hate You and what happened to You is not Your fault. And that bastard that did it to You is a sick pice of shit that deserves the worst punishment."

Torin looks at her and said. "I... I... Thank You for the kind words... I haven't talked about this to anyone... I just kept it to myself because I was so scared of what might happen to me if I told anyone..."

Elenor gave him a comforting smile as She told him. "Nothing bad will happen to You, I wont let it happen You have my word as Your friend..."

Torin were surprised to hear this and looks at her for a few seconds as a tear ran down his face. Then He looked out the window and looked at the setting sun and told her.

"Its getting late, I should get back to my room..." Elenor looks at him and said with a gentle tone in her voice. "You sure? You can stay here with me until tomorrow morning..."

Torin gave her a small smile as He told her. "Its fine... I don't want to be a bother and I don't want to share a room with a married woman..."

Elenor understood and said to him. "I understand, be careful on Your way back and if You wish to talk, My door is always open..."

Torin gave her a nod and bid her a good night before leaving her room. He then let out a small sigh and started to make his way to Akvhi's bedroom.

When He reached his door He knocked and entered the large bedroom. Akvhi were standing by his desk looking over some papers as He said to him.

"I see that You have finally arrived, what information have You gathered about my Daughter." Torin were silent for a few seconds before saying to him.

"N-Nothing interesting... She just talked about her dragon family..." Akvhi let out a little sigh as He told her. "Again? She didn't say anything about herself that is interesting?"