Chapter 19

There were silence for a few seconds before Torin said to Arsen with a fearful look on his face. "W-What? I..." Arsen looks at him and spoke again in that serious tone again.

"Did You do this? DID YOU HURT MY WIFE!?!" He was about to walk over to him when Elenor stopped him by grabbing his arm saying.

"No wait! He didn't do this to me! Akvhi did!" Arsen turned to look at her and said. "Akvhi? That son of a bitch did this to You?! Why!?!"

Elenor looks at him and said with a calm look on her face. "Akvhi wanted to punish Torin because He stood up to him,

So I took his punishment in his place." Torin looks at him and said with a guilty look on his face. "Its true, And deeply apologise for what happened to Your Wife, Sir.

I didn't want her to be hurt in my place and... I'm so sorry..." Arsen looks at him for a few seconds before saying to him.

"I see that You are very truthful and feels immense guilt for what happened to my wife, and I forgive You for this.

But if You get my wife in any harm like this again, I will slowly tear You in half while You burn, got it?"

Elenor looks at her husband and said with a disapproving look on her face. "Arsen, please don't make threats like that. He did help me get out of the castle..."

Arsen looks at her and said with a bit of an apologetic look on his face. "B-but dear..." Elenor looks at her husband and said with a serious look on her face.

"Apologize to him right now..." Torin looks at her and said with a calm look on his face. "I-Its fine, He don't need to apologize... I already forgive him..."

Elenor looks at him and said. "You sure?" Torin gave her a nod and said to her. "Yes I'm sure... Besides, I feel a bit bad for having Your little reunion ruined because of me..."

Drecun looks at him and said with a smile on his face. "You haven't ruined anything and I am grateful that You helped get my daughter,

May I know Your name?" Torin looks at the dragon king and said to him. "I... I don't have a name... Your Majesty..."

Drecun looks at him and said with a calm look on his face. "I see, so what do We call You then?" Torin was about to say something when Envan placed a hand on his shoulder and said.

"We find out what his name is going to be when He attends the ceremony." The then turned to look at Jack and said.

"Hey, Jack do You know where my Father and brothers are?" Jack looks at him and said. "They are at the dinning tent right now."

Envain has a smile on his face as He started walking and said to Torin. "Come on, Let's go see our Father and brothers, little brother..."

Jack has a confused look on his face hearing him say that and said. "Wait, brother? What are You..." Then He has a look of realisation on his face then said.

"Wait, He's the youngest son of Olvun?!" Elenor let out a small laugh at his reaction as Drecun gently put a hand on her shoulder and said.

"Its so good to see You again... I thought I never see You again, My dear sweet daughter..." Elenor gave him a small smile and said.

"I'm glad to be back with You all... Where is Mother and the others?" Drecun looks at her and said. "They are at the tent, come with us and We take You to them..."

She started walking further into the camp with Drecun and Arsen. While Torin went with his oldest brother to see their father and brothers.

He saw his Father who was sitting with two men who seems to be in their mid 20s. One of the men has short black hair while the other has long black hair.