Chapter 13

Elenor woke up on the ground feeling sleepy and dizzy. Her vision blurry as She saw a figure moving a few feet away from her.

She blinked a few times until her vision became clear and the blurry figure turned out to be Perfi. She immediately became tense and She began to look down at her bound hands.

She looked for something sharp to cut the ropes and found a sharp rock that layed a few feet away from her.

She tried to reach out to grab it when Perfi grabbed her arm and pinned her to the tree. He looked at Elenor and said with a small smirk on her face.

"I see You're finally awake, You been asleep for the past four days now. And I was starting to think that You kicked the bucket..."

Elenor struggled to get out of his grip as She said to him. "Unhand me at once, or My husband will..." Perfi grabbed her throat and said to her.

"You be quiet or I have to gag You..." Elenor looks at him and said with a serious look on her face. "Really now? And here I thought You cut out my tongue to keep me quiet."

Perfi looks at her and said with a little smirk. "Trust me, as much as I would like to cut out that tongue of Yours.

I perfere to have it intact so that You can talk to Your Father for the first time..." Elenor looks at him and said with an angry look in her eyes.

"The only words I will say to that bastard is fuck off..." Perfi looks at her and said with a small smirk. "Such foul language, That isn't very Lady like..."

Elenor looks at him and said with an angry look on her face. "I am only lady like to people who isn't bastards like You that kidnaps people.

Now let me go before I..." Perfi let out a small sigh and decided to gag her with a pice of cloth and said. "That's enough out of You, now be quiet and if You behave I might give You something to eat and drink..."

Elenor gave him an angry look as He went back to the campfire to continue making breakfast. After He finished making and eating breakfast He packed up his things and put Elenor back on the horse.

He then got on the horse and grabbed the reins and said to Elenor. "I do apologise for the rough ride, But We are losing a bit of daylight and I want to get to the Castle before nightfall."

He then got his horse to go into a full gallop as Elenor looked at him with a murderous look in her eyes.

She did try to make an escape attempt when Perfi went to relieve himself by some bushes. But She didn't get far as Perfi quickly caught up to her with his horse.

So He made extra sure that She didn't try to make another attempt to escape. Which Elenor wasnt too happy about as She just wanted to get away and get back to Arsen and her family.

They travelled for a few hours until they reached Ukdin Castle. The home of King Akvhi the conqueror and Elenor's prison.

Perfi rode towards the large castle with its black walls and large towers. As they approached the large iron gate the guards atop the wall looked down at Perfi and said.

"Halt! Who goes there?!" Perfi looked up at the guard and said to him. "Its Perfi! And I have brought His Majesty's Daughter!"

The guard pulled the lever to the gate and said to Perfi. "Go right on in! His Majesty is waiting in the throne room and do not keep him waiting..."

Perfi started riding through the gate and into the courtyard. Perfi stopped by the stable and got off his horse and began to carry Elenor over his shoulder.

As He was carrying her to the stairs Elenor took notice of the one of the slaves shackled to the wall. He looked starved and very weak as his eyes didn't have any light of hope in them.