Chapter 15

As Elenor walked down the dark candle lit hallway with the guard. She began to dread eating dinner with Akvhi even more and just wished that She was in her room instead.

She kept walking until She reached the large dinning room. Sitting at the end of the long dinning room table sits Akvhi.

He looks at Elenor with a small smile as He said to her. "Elenor, Glad to see that You finally have arrived. Please have a seat and enjoy tonight's dinner..."

Elenor looks at him and went to sit as far away from him as possible. Akvhi then snaped his fingers and the servants began to put the food on the table.

Elenor looked at the delicious food on the table and turned to look at the half starved servants. She felt bad for them and was about to ask them if they were alright.

When Akvhi looks at her and said with a calm look on his face. "Shall We eat, Daughter?" She turned to look at Akvhi and gave him a dirty look before starting to eat her dinner.

She quietly eating her dinner as Akvhi kept his eyes on his daughter. He swallowed the pice of chicken He had in his mouth before saying to her.

"So... Do You want to tell me a bit about Yourself?" Elenor didn't look at him and said.

"What makes You think that I share anything about me with You?" Akvhi looks at her and said with a small smile. "Because I want to know my Daughter, My own blood..."

Elenor turns to look at him and said. "Don't You mean cattle? You are trying to marry me off to Tarwin..."

Akvhi looks at her and said. "Cattle is a bit of a harsh word for You, I can clearly see that You are not scared to speak Your mind.

I have also heard quite a bit about Your escape attempt yesterday. I even saw Your little confrontation with Commander Serenity..."

Elenor thought back to her meeting with Serenity as She said to him. "So that's the name of Your Commander, She reminds me of that one girl back in Fireland.

I'm sure She and her have a lot in common with the bitchy personality." Akvhi chuckled at that and said to her.

"Is that so? You meet someone like her before?" Elenor looks at him and said with a angry look on her face. "Yes, but I rather not talk about it. And stop asking me these questions..."

Akvhi looks at her and said as He grabbed his chalice filled with wine. "You know... I had this interesting conversation with Tarwin today and He told me that You have such a beautiful singing voice."

He then gave her a smirk and told her before taking a drink from his chalice. "And I was wondering if You could sing a little song for Your Father..."

Elenor looks at him and said with a wary look on her face. "I rather not to, Your ears might bleed from how terrible I sound..."

Akvhi let out a small chuckle and told her. "From what Tarwin told me about Your voice, it didn't sound terrible. So I rather take my chances and hear You sing, So if You may..."

Elenor looks at him for a few seconds before letting out a sigh and began to sing a song Rosenia sang to her.

A song about help spreading Your wings and see the wonders of the world. And that there will always be a guiding light in the dark to guide who ever is in need.

As She was singing the song the servants had a look of awe on their faces hearing her angelic voice.

When She was finished singing the song Akvhi had a look of surprise on his face. He quickly composed himself and said to her.