Cement cells

Macy POV
A couple days have went by since the baby came and we lost Lori. We also lost T-Dogg and Carol. It was quiet and somber around the prison, except for the crying from the baby, who still didn't have a name. Rick want around much, always disappearing, only to come back to check on us for a second before leaving again. He wasn't taking any of this well, most of us weren't. The baby starting crying again and I put my hands over my ears. She was so loud, and her screaming and crying echoed off the prison walls. Beth took her into another room because she could feel the tension. Maggie came in the room, I looked up at her and she was smiling a sympathetic smile. 'She cries too much!' I said. 'She's a baby Mace, they cry, and she doesn't have her mother and babies can sense that, plus, you cried all the time when you were a baby, and drove everyone in the house bonkers. She will calm down eventually, give her time.' Maggie said laughing. 'Anyways, I came in here because Glenn and I need to go on a run for formula for the baby, I already asked daddy, he said you could go if you would like to, it will get you away from the crying for a bit.' That's all it took, I jumped up and was headed out the cell door in no time. I ran to where daddy was sitting and gave him a hug and a kiss. 'Thank you daddy!' He smiled at me. I walked over to Glenn and Maggie. 'You watch her, don't take your eyes off her, don't let her wander.' Daddy said. 'Daddy, it's alright, I know.' Maggie said. Than we were off. I jumped in the back of the car and we pulled out of the gate, it was freeing being on a run and out in the open, I haven't got to go on a run yet, so this was new. We drove for a while and listened to an old cd that was in the car. We finally made it to our destination and I went to get out but Glenn told me to stay until they can make sure it safe. When it was safe I got out of the car and followed them inside. We looked around and found a jackpot of formula. We left some just in case. We also found some clothes, diapers and toys for the baby. Plus a few more items. "Let's see if we can find anything for you Mace" Maggie said. We found some clothes, pajamas and a pair of boots, I also grabbed a couple coloring books, crayons, chalk, markers and a few little toys into my backpack so I had something to do at the prison. We soon exited the store and were getting ready to load up and go home when we heard a voice. "And where is it y'all good people are calling home?!" I turned and looked and the man had a gun pointed at us and a fake arm. Maggie grabbed me and shoved me behind her. They talked back and forth and the man seemed to know Glenn. I didn't listen to anything besides that, I was petrified. Before I knew the guy, named Merle had Maggie in a head lock and a gun to her head. "MAGGIE!" I Screamed. He pointed his gun at me and told me to shut up. He told Glenn to get in the truck, and that he was driving. Maggie and I got into the back and she wrapped her arms around my shaking body. I kept crying and Merle told me to shut up again or he would shoot one of us. I went quiet. We drove for a while before we got to a wall. A gate opened up and we drove in and were taken to a building, they put Glenn in one room, Maggie in another, and put me by myself. I curled up in a ball in the corner, I could hear Maggie crying and Glenn yelling. The door to my room opened and in came Merle. He had some food. 'I ain't gunna hurt ya, eat this' I didn't reply or even look at him, he picked me up and roughly sat me on the chair by the table. I got right back up and ran for the door. He grabbed me again and I started kicking and yelling. I bit him hard on his shoulder and could taste blood instantly. He threw me down onto the ground and I hit my head, I was dazed for a second and got back up and he grabbed me again. I kicked him in the naughty place and that really pissed him off. He punched me in the face. I fell back and got my head harder that time. I could feel the warm trickle of blood down my neck as I stood up. He grabbed me again but another guy entered the room and told him to knock it off. I was than escorted to another room where Maggie and Glenn were waiting. I rushed over to them and Maggie held me close. They put bags over our head and had us on our knees. Maggie had my hands. "It's okay baby, it's okay, we are going to a better place now my love. I'm so sorry" she cried. The next thing we knew was we heard gunfire and shouting. We were left alone until someone ripped the bags off our heads. It was Rick! We ran out of there fast and got to a room. Maggie tended to my wounds with anger in her eyes at what they did to me. The adults talked and then it was time to make our escape. We ran out as the smoke grenades went off. We ran over to a bus and everyone started getting up on it and jumping the fence. Maggie reached down for my hand and I jumped up and grabbed it but slipped off and hit the ground. One of the prisoners guys lifted me up and Maggie grabbed me, just in time as a bullet hit him in the head and he was gone. I was in shock. We got over the walls and ran a ways away. We found the cars and everyone joined. Even a new lady. The adults talked for a bit and Daryl went back for Merle. We waited for hours and finally Daryl was back, with Merle. Maggie pulled me into her side and glared at him. Everyone fought over him coming back. Eventually we headed back to the prison. When we got there Carol was there! I ran to get to give her a hug. We went inside and Maggie laid me down for some sleep. She cuddled up next me and I was out in seconds.