The plan

Macys POV
Andrea is here. She is alive, she's been living with the governor. She's trying to talk the adults into us leaving this place, or coming to Woodbury to live. She says it's safe and full of good people. Rick isn't having any of it. She saw Judith before she left, held her. When she tried to approach me Maggie stepped in front of me, she still wasn't happy about the farmhouse incident with Beth, and she was even more unhappy that Andrea is pretty much taking the governors side. Rick gave her a car, and she was gone as quickly as she came. Maggie sent me to go play, the adults had to talk. I went to find Carl and he shushed me and shooed me away, he was eavesdropping on the adults. I rolled my eyes and went to color on the prison walls more. After a while the adults came in. They had a plan.
(...)
The day came, we packed all our belongings and headed out of the prison. Daddy, Beth, Carl, Judith and I were to stay in the woods, away from the prison. I gave Maggie and Glenn a big hug before leaving. Now we just wait.
It was a while, but we finally heard it, the screams and gunshots from the prison. I grabbed onto daddy, scared something might happen to someone. We heard the trees rustle and Carl grabbed his gun, someone pushed thru the trees, it was a boy, a little older than Carl. He held up his to surrender but Carl kept his gun on him. "Carl, he's surrendering, put your gun down" daddy said. Carl didn't listen, than I heard a loud bang, and the kids fell to the ground, blood everywhere. Beth quickly grabbed me and got us in the car, trying to shush Judith who was crying from the loud noise. I didn't say a word, I was in shock. The scene kept replaying in my head.
The coast was clear and they came to retrieve us. We got to the Prison and Rick and a few other were gone, we got out of the truck and Maggie ran over to give daddy a hug and Beth. I just silently got out and walked towards the prison, Maggie followed quickly behind me. I got to the doors and she stopped she. "Mace, hey, look at me, are you okay?" I didn't reply. Daddy called Maggie over and whispered something to her, she came back to me quickly and took me inside. We sat down and she looked at me. "Macy, daddy told me what happened, are you okay? You gotta talk to me" she said gently. I looked at her with tear filled eyes "why did he do that Maggie? He wasn't going to hurt us, he was scared, and Carl killed him, Carl is a bad!" I cried. Maggie pulled me onto her lap. "Shhhh" she said, as she rocked me back and forth. "I know what Carl did was bad, but he was scared too, and he only wanted to protect you guys, remember, he's young too, he shouldn't of done what he did, but sometimes when we are scared we do things we don't mean too." She told me. I just nodded my head, still not understanding. "I think you need a snack and a nap, it's been a long, scary day" Maggie said. With that she carried me out and found me some crackers I could have. I ate a couple and than we went to the cell, I fell asleep quick.

(...)
I woke up and left the cell, I felt better, I was still sad though. I went outside where everyone was right as a bus and truck pulled into the prison. I walked over to Maggie and she smiled and picked me up. I watched as the bus pulled in and came to a stop, the truck also. I saw something wrapped up in the back of the truck, Rick got out and noticed everyone looking at it. "Andrea" is all he said. I looked at Maggie and let a couple tears fall, she was nice to me, even if she made some bad choices. The doors to the bus opened and people started piling out. Carl came storming over to Rick "what is all this?!" He yelled. "It's the people from Woodbury, they are staying here now, the governor killed all his men, and left them all behind. Don't know where he went, we will start looking as soon as we can." Rick told us. Carl stormed off. I watched as more and more people kept getting off the buses, people of all ages. They kept walking by Maggie and I, smiling at us. I laid my head on her shoulder. "Well, looks like you are still the youngest, besides Judith, still our little prison babies" she laughed and I smiled and snuggled into her more. Things were going to change, and i felt like it was going to be a good change.