No running

Macy's POV
It had been a quiet couple days after the governor attacked us. I wasn't allowed outside, so I had to make do with indoor games. I finished my puzzle yet again, and let out a sigh. I was beyond bored, the adults kept having meetings and we weren't allowed to listen in on them. It didn't really stop Carl, but I didn't wanna get in trouble. I'm on thin ice ever since my little "incident" the other day. I was just bored and went in a little exploration, I found a room and it had lots of coloring stuff in it so I filled my backpack and I noticed a little hole in the wall, so I crawled in and played for a bit, but I fell asleep. Long story short, they had been calling for me and looking everywhere for hours. So I'm grounded from leaving the pod. Everyone was doing their own thing and Maggie came and sat by me. "Rick went to have a meeting with the governor" she said. I looked at her and back down at my puzzle. "Which is a good thing Mace, they can maybe talk it over and we can feel a little more at peace maybe". I just nodded my head. She sighed and got up and walked away.
Rick got back a few hours later, I could tell by the look on his face that it didn't go very well. The adults went to talk and I had to eavesdrop on this one. Carl had the same idea as me and we listened. They were saying he wanted the prison and wanted us gone, simple had that, that's all I needed to here, I walked to the cell and started packing my stuff, nothing good lasts long, and we couldn't have a crying baby in the road, it will give us away. I must of said that out loud because Carl looked at me. "You cry just as much as she does Macy" Carl laughed. I stuck my tongue out at him. Maggie came into the cell a while later and saw me packing. "Macy, you weren't supposed to be listening." I look at her and shrugged my shoulders. She came over and started unpacking my stuff. I gave her a confused look. "Mace, we aren't running away or leaving right now. Just hold on". Before I could say anything there was some yelling. "Stay put" Maggie said to me. I could hear them though and found out Merle took Michonne to the governor for a trade! How could he! Daryl was yelling and must of taken off out the door. I just sat down and waited. Maggie came in and we colored and talked a little bit I didn't feel much like talking. Soon after another commotion. Maggie and I walked out and it was Michonne. "He let you go?!" Maggie asked. "No, Merle let me go, saw Daryl when I was walking back". They all talked a bit and it was back to the waiting game. Finally Daryl came in. He looked sad, "Merle's dead". And with that, he walked away.

Maggie put me to bed that night, and made me say my prayers. "You haven't made me say them in a long time" I said, getting back up onto the bed. "Well, we should have never stopped, especially with how the world is now". She tucked me in and gave me a kiss, "I'll be in shortly, the adults need to talk about some things okay?" "Okay" I said, looking at her. She walked away and I laid in bed, listening to the murmurs of the adults talking. I couldn't make out what they saying, but I figured it to be a plan. I guess I'll find out sooner rather than later. I rolled over and fell asleep. I woke later that night and poked Maggie in the face, she rolled over and looked at me. "Can I sleep with you". Maggie nodded her head and I crawled into bed with her as Glenn crawled down onto my bed. I don't know why I had such an urge to be closer to Maggie, but every part of my brain was screaming at me to do it. She wrapped her arms around me and I was fast asleep in no time. This time my dreams were Merle, the governor, and the prison being attacked again.