Chapter 2

It’s already been a week since this unknown thing happened.

After trading with a cotton ball, I opened my eyes and found myself in a shabby goshiwon [1]

Ddiring!

Soon, a strange alarm goes off,

============================

Congratulations! You have become ‘Yun Cheong’.

From now on, you have to save the destined to fail girl group, Still Blue!

This place, it’s a little different from your world.

To put it simply, it’s a parallel world.

Everything is the same as your world, but only one thing is different.

There has never been a person named ‘Baek Nokha’ in this world and she will never exist.

============================

I could see a window in front of me that would only be seen in those games.

============================

You entered the body of a person called ‘Yun Cheong’ 10 years ago based on your world.

And you have to do it to fulfill two wishes of ‘Yun Cheong’.

Yun Cheong’s first wish is –

To [Please debut in first place on the company’s debut survival program ‘Make a New Color’]

============================

…?

What?

Putting aside the absurdity, I searched for the name ‘Yun Cheong’ in my memory.

“Yun Cheong, Yun Cheong….”

Oh, I remember.

Around the time I debuted, there was a debut survival program on a cable network.

A debut survival program conducted for the launch of a new girl group by ‘Colors’, one of Korea’s five largest agencies.

In the survival program, all female trainees from ‘Colors’ came out and competed for their debut.

Yun Cheong was one of the trainees who participated in the survival program.

I wasn’t able to watch the program properly because I was busy at the time, but… It was quite a topic, so I knew roughly what it was about

“But as far as I know, she debuted.”

…What is this wish?

============================

[Please debut in first place on the company’s debut survival program ‘Make a New Color’]

============================

You’re asking me to debut as No.1?

I frowned.

At that time, she debuted as… What was her rank?

The trainees whose debut was confirmed in the program debuted as a girl group called ‘Still Blue’ a year later.

There were a total of five people, right?

I saw them once because of our overlapping activities.

One of them sang well, so I thought she was the main vocalist.

“At the time, did she debut as 5th place? No, isn’t it a good thing to have just debuted? Do you have to be 1st place?”

I didn’t expect to get out of bed puzzled.