Chapter 15

“Whose mentor would you steal?”

“I…”

I pretended to hesitate and dragged myself out while looking at the camera.

The broadcast starts with aggro and ends with aggro.

Based on Producer Oh’s personality, he will probably cut it off here and move on, so I’ll give him an editing point.

The more I pull aggro like this, the more attention I get, that’s for sure.

“I won’t steal anyone’s.”

“!”

Producer Oh widened his small eyes as much as possible, showing that he was really surprised

“Why… Why won’t you steal any? Without a mentor, there are many disadvantages.”

However, Producer Oh quickly came to his senses and tried to persuade me.

“During missions, mentors help with music arrangement, choreography, and training, but there won’t be any of those advantages. Does that mean you’re okay with giving up on all of those advantages?”

Producer Oh looked at me with suspicious eyes, as if he couldn’t understand.

“Trainee Yun Cheong, are you that confident in your skills? So you’re saying you don’t need a mentor, is that it? Or, are you saying that, does it mean nothing if it’s not the CEO?”

I could feel it instinctively.

This is going to be a big subtitle.

With a meaningful BGM.

I could already hear it.

Subtitle: Trainee Yun Cheong who refused the mentor. The reason is…?

I have to answer well here.

Depending on what answer I give here, the editing direction of my character will be determined.

If I say I’m not confident, I’ll look like a weak-minded fool.

If I say I’m confident, I will look like a cheeky trainee who ignores all senior idols.

The former becomes a boring character, while the latter becomes a villain character.

And it wasn’t possible to go with such characters from the beginning of the broadcast.

“Not at all. Rather, I think mentors are really important, so I decided that I can’t take mentors from other trainees.”

I tried to look as calm as I could.

But I must not stiffen my face

“Then how are you going to prepare for the competition by yourself? Without the guidance of a mentor?”

All right, then.

As soon as I heard PD Oh’s question, I was filled with joy.

That was the question I wanted.

“Instead of stealing other trainees’ mentors…”

Take a big breath,

“I’ll make my own mentor.”

“…?”

exhale.

Producer Oh looked at me with eyes that seemed to say, ‘Has this person lost their mind?’