Chapter 8

The beginning of the first episode was definitely the debut stage.

In line with the agency’s name, ‘Colors,’ the debut song was also called Rainbow.

Composed by Danha of ‘Burn Ash’, an idol from Colors.

The lyrics are written by Doi of ‘White Noise’, an idol from Colors.

Their slogan was ‘Exclusively Colors’, ‘For Colors’, ‘Stage driven by Colors’.

“Writer Kang.”

“Yes.”

“What do you think of the song?”

Producer Oh bit his fingernails as he watched 12 trainees going up to the stage.

“The song has to be good to become popular. But I don’t have an ear for music, so I don’t know if it’s good or bad. I also don’t like that the idols from Colors composed and wrote the songs.”

Producer Oh was dissatisfied with the stage that used only colors idols under CEO Hong’s direction.

Even the choreography was created through the evolution of Colors’ idol group ‘Greyish’, so it was very fruitful.

“Since CEO Hong expects recognition for his obsession with Colors. He tends to excessively protect his artists. No, it’s not like it’s a domestic economy matter, so why is everything self-produced?”

“Well, it’s unfortunate, but…. If it was me who had raised them as much as he did, I would also want to use them.”

Although it’s true. Producer Oh swept down the corner of his mouth with his finger.

“Well, with that amount of money to raise them. You have to use them.”

“Of course.”

“I heard he doesn’t come out of the studio often these days? Is he crazy about producing and composing?”

“It’s something most people know about. That CEO Hong is not interested in managing things. That’s why Director Kim can act so recklessly like that.”

“I like everything about CEO Hong, but that’s something I dislike. If only Director Kim had been removed, Colors would have been the best in Korea.”

“That’s true. But he’s so crazy about music….”

“That’s what I’m saying, the fact that it has the potential to be successful is a shame.”

Writer Kang nodded calmly.

Ever since the planning phase of ‘MNC’, the production team and Director Kim have often clashed.

Director Kim chose to ruin the entire group in order to debut his niece, Kim Ryeoyu, as the center.

If Producer Oh hadn’t kept her in check so far, Kim Ryeoyu would have gotten everything and trainees close to Kim Ryeoyu would have made their debut.

“I didn’t know that in such a large agency, things like this would happen.”

“It’s a large agency, not a large company. Also just because it’s a large company doesn’t mean it’s working properly.”

“That’s true, just by looking at our broadcasting station….”

Producer Oh clicked his tongue, as he recalled that the section chief was swayed by Director Kim.