Chapter 3

Even if I’m in a different body, the day was bright as usual.

7 a.m.

I was going to the practice room.

In Cheong’s memory, Cheong always went to the practice room at this time.

As if it were natural, I opened the door to the practice room, cleaned it, and practiced.

Most of the trainees also used to arrive shortly after.

It was also no different today.

However, the atmosphere was different from usual.

Because today is the start of filming for ‘Make a New Color’.

Currently, there are 50 female trainees in Colors.

However, only 12 trainees were nominated for the debut group.

Only five of them make their debuts.

The seven have to go back to square one and challenge for their debut.

And of these twelve, I knew seven.

It was because only seven people debuted.

Five who debuted with ‘Still Blue’ and two others who debuted afterwards.

The other five will not debut at all and will take a different path.

And out of the seven who debuted, only two lasted 10 years.

Three Still Blue members disappeared within a year, and the other one member disappeared from the entertainment industry within five years.

This industry is like that.

So many people were disappearing that it was hard to keep track of who was missing.

The biggest problem was that this was so common that everyone took it for granted.

Even though it’s not a given.

Well, that’s that.

“The atmosphere is no joke.”

Maybe because today was the start of filming, everyone was stiff.

That’s understandable.

It’s similar to the day of the college entrance exam in the 12th grade.

By the way, there isn’t a single person who greets me.

Cheong was actually a trainee at another agency until a few months ago.

However, she was moved away from that agency’s debut group and moved to Colors, who was looking for a main vocal trainee.

So we didn’t know each other well.

Just because we’re in the same agency doesn’t mean we have to be particularly close.

I sat right in front of the mirror and stretched.

You should loosen your… Eung?

…Why is everyone looking at me?

“You there.”

Then, someone called me.

She didn’t call me by my name, what do you mean “You there”? I’m not sure if she doesn’t know Cheong’s name since she didn’t have any presence, or if she hates her quite a bit.