Chapter 14

It’s break time…but the camera is running.

It seems that due to the constant pressure of the camera being on, there was no trainee who took a proper rest.

Yeah, this is the exhausting aspect of reality TV broadcasts that claim to depict ‘reality.’

Even the break times are all being recorded.

“Cheong unnie.”

Sure enough, there was a trainee who approached right away.

Who is this time

“Can…..can you perhaps look at my performance for a bit?”

Ah.

I nodded right away.

“Of course, what should I help you with?”

Yeon Juhong.

It’s surprising, butIt wasn’t very surprising since she has a personality that easily connects well with people.

“Just… my pitch…. I haven’t got a clue what the trainer told me yet….”

“Alright, then let’s try singing it together.”

I listened attentively to Yeon Juhong’s voice.

I want to sincerely help her.

Because –

“Now, relax your neck here-“

As you know, I’m a debut candidate

I certainly didn’t plan to go with the original lineup of Still Blue

It had already happened in my past life and it failed once. Is there a reason to go through the same thing again?

Especially if the reason for the previous failure was due to the members not getting along, then there’s even more reason to change the members.

Kim Ryeo-yu definitely needed to be excluded, and the other members too… If necessary, they should be replaced.

Then the issue was who to replace them with.

And she’s the one I picked as the most promising candidate.

“Wow, by following your advice, unnie, I’m improving!”

It was Yeon Juhong.

“I’m glad it helped.”

It’s not because Yeon Ju-hong was a popular member in my past life.

Yeon Juhong has her own unique ‘position’.

Although she dislikes being labeled as ambiguous in terms of position, when you look at it the other way around-

“How does Cheongcheong unnie know about these things?”

She can fit into any position.

…But where did Cheongcheong unnie come from… Is it some kind of nickname?

I, Baek Nokha.

A Thirty year old woman.

Has been an idol for 10 years.

I’ve heard all sorts of nicknames, but when someone other than a fan uses such a nickname, it makes me feel young for no reason.

“I’m not sure, since I’ve been a trainee for a long time, I just… seemed to have learned it.”