Part 2

About a week went by since the incident at the circus.

Luckily, Fizzarolli was found by some circus imps and was immediately rushed to the hospital.

The only thing is, his injuries were too severe and they weren't able to save any of his limbs.

He was going to need lots of bed rest for the extent of his recovery.

Due to the loss of his limbs, Buckzo no longer saw a use for him and cut off contact with him. He didn't even show up to the hospital after hearing he no longer had his arms or legs.

Barbie Wire was there from the first day though.

As soon as Blitzo heard about Fizz's condition from Buckzo, he rushed over to the hospital to see him. He had just assumed his friend had perished in the fire as his mother did.

Once he reached the room, he was met with Barbie at the door, "What do you want, Blitzo!?" she snapped.

"I-I'm here to see Fizz. I heard he was here and alive! I thought he had died in the fire!" Blitzo spoke.

"Listen closely, Blitzo! - Fizzarolli DOESN'T WANT TO SEE YOU!! So take your sorry ass out of here and don't EVER speak to us again!" Barbie shouted.

Blitzo was shocked at his twin's reaction, "Pl-Please. . . At least let me apologize to Fi-"

"APOLOGIZE!? - HE'LL NEVER WALK AGAIN, BLITZO! HE WON'T EVER BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING ANYMORE! YOU RUINED HIS DAMN LIFE!! JUST LIKE YOUVE RUINED MINE! NOW GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!" Barbie screamed as she shoved her brother to the floor.

Tears immediately ran down Blitzo's cheeks as he scurried off and left the hospital. He didn't even go back home. He decided to run away.

After a few weeks of living out at a motel, he eventually met a girl succubus named Verosika.

He saw her on the street playing a guitar and singing an original song she wrote. Trying to play for money.

Blitzo walked right up to her and tossed some cash into her guitar case, "You're really good." he complimented.

"Thanks. You don't look like you're from around here. What's your name?" she asked.

"Blitzo. And no, I've been staying at a motel the past few weeks actually, heh." he explained.

"I'm Verosika." she said as she put her guitar away, "I've got my own RV if you'd wanna come hang out for a bit."

"Sure, sounds fun." Blitzo agreed.

Shortly after that, the two of them really hit it off and started hanging out pretty much everyday.

Verosika even invited Blitzo to live with her in the RV.

After a few weeks of living together, they had begun to develop mutual romantic feelings for each other and ended up dating.

Verosika was absolutely head over heals for Blitzo. She would even write some songs about him and perform them especially for him.

And on their one year anniversary, she went out and got a tattoo of Blitzo's name on her arm in the middle of a red heart.

Blitzo was a bit taken aback by her huge gesture. Especially since he had never intended on doing the same for her, like he assumed she was expecting of him.

Because in reality, Blitzo wasn't truly all that in love with Verosika the same way she was with him.

Sure, they hit it off in the beginning.

Blitzo didn't realize though, that he was projecting his former feelings for Fizz onto Verosika. He didn't truly love her the way he thought he did.

Soon after that, he knew he had to do something.

"Blitzo!~ You won't believe it, babe!~ I just got an email from a producer! They wanna work with me! They said they absolutely loved my songs!~" Verosika squealed with excitement.

"Th-That's great, babe! Heh. . ." Blitzo was happy for her, but didn't want to ruin her moment by breaking things off at this exact moment. So he decided to put it off and wait.

And wait.

. . .and wait.

. . . .aaaand wait. . . .

After so long of waiting, their relationship had really took a turn for the worst since Blitzo's attitude had changed towards her bit by bit.

"The fuck is the matter with you, Blitzo!? Are you just jealous that my career is finally taking off and you've literally done nothing with your life but work at a coffee shop!?" Verosika snapped.

"Ya know what, I think we should just end things here. I'm not gonna sit here and continue being stuck in your shadow. Good luck with your career." Blitzo said as he packed up his things and walked out of the RV for good.

Verosika was absolutely heartbroken. She and Blitzo have had their share of arguments, but never one where it lead to a break up. She knew this was this end. She knew he wasn't coming back.

Now with her heart so filled with sadness and rage, she almost didn't want to go through with her career anymore. Until she decided to put her feelings into her work.

Verosika wrote her first breakup song, bashing Blitzo throughout the whole thing, and it was her first number one hit that started her very first tour.

After that, everyone knew her as Verosika Mayday.

And right before her first tour, she went and got an x mark tattooed right over Blitzo's name on her arm.

Over time, the heartbreak really changed her. And the fame went to her head. She wasn't the same person she was when she and Blitzo first met.

She was now an entirely different person.

Blitzo luckily had enough money saved up to buy his own apartment.

It wasn't the best or fanciest apartment around, but at least it was a roof over his head for the most part.

He continued to work at the coffee shop until he got fired for coming into work drunk off his ass on too many occasions.

After that, he decided to try and get his very own business going. . .

I.M.P

Immediate Murder Professionals . . .

- End of part 2