Part 19

A few weeks had passed since Blitz had started staying with Fizz more often.

"Rise and shine, Bliiiitz!~" Fizzarolli sang as he hopped over to the snoozing imp.

Blitz simply grumbled as he turned over the opposite way.

Fizz was feeling quite silly this morning, as he wrapped his mechanical limbs around the grumpy imp, holding his arms in place as he brought him closer and started tickling the imp mercilessly across his belly and sides.

"FIHIHIHIZZ!! NOAHAHAHA!!" the helpless imp cackled and wiggled about, "I- HEHEHAHAHA!! CAN'T STHAHAHAND IHIHIHIHIT!!"

Fizzy simply grinned at the sight, "Ya gonna stop being so grumpy then?" as he continued with his attack.

"YEHEHEHAHAHAS, DAMMIHIHIHIT!!" Blitz cackled.

Fizzy snickered a bit himself at how hard his friend was laughing, he even had tears forming in the corner of his eyes at this point right before stopping his attack and unwrapping his limbs.

Blitz caught his breath after a moment, "You're terrible, hehe." he joked.

Fizz then affectionately nuzzled foreheads with his friend, until noticing a bittersweet expresson on his face, "What is it? Do you not want me nuzzling?" he asked as he pulled away.

"N-No. . .It's not that. I don't mind it. It's just. . .sometimes you remind me of someone. And. . .I just really miss 'em. . ." Blitz explained with a saddened expression.

". . .it's Stolas, right?" the jester asked.

Blitz simply nodded his head.

"I'm sorry. . . I would say maybe you could go try talking to him, but Ozzie just told me some information recently and I don't think you should hear it. . ." Fizzarolli spoke.

Blitz immediately raised a brow, "Well now I GOTTA hear it. So you're tellin' me one way or another, clown boy."

Fizzy sighed, "Prince Stolas has a new royal parrot boyfriend. . ."

"BOYFRIEND!?!?!?" Blitz spat in surprise.

Asmodeus then appeared in the room, "Fizzy! I told you not to tell him!!"

"But I can't lie to him, Ozzie. And besides, he deserves to know that the prince is moving on, and so should he." Fizzarolli explained.

"I. . . I can't just move on, Fizz." Blitz spoke lowly as he stood up, "Stolas was. . . He was. . .everything. I know I never told him. And I was pretty shitty at expressing it. But none of that means that I didn't really fucking love him. . . I've just always been too damn afraid. And because I've been such a coward for so long, I'm too late. . ."

"Maybe you're not too late." Asmodeus spoke up with a sympathetic look, "I have no doubt that Stolas still has a place in his heart for you. With the way he talked about you, I could just see it in his eyes, how much he really loved you. But he never once believed that you could of loved him back. And that's what killed him inside the most."

"Well, if you're gonna do something, you may wanna make it fast. Before he and this new prince officially tie the knot." Fizz added as he held up an article on his phone of Prince Stolas and Prince Leroy holding a royal ceremony later today.

Blitz then had a devious grin on his face, "Anyone wanna go crash a party?"

"FUCK YES!!" Fizz cheered.

Blitz then sent out a group text to Millie, Moxxie, and Loona:

Mission PARTY KRASHERS is a go!!