Part 5

I.M.P. was officially up and ready for business!

Blitz had his own receptionist (Loona) and two brand new employees! . . .
(one of he met through being in jail but that's besides the point. . .)

"Millie, this is Moxxie. - Moxxie, meet Millie! We'll all be goin' on missions together, so get well acquainted!" Blitz introduced the pair.

"Hi!~ It's nice to meet ya, Moxxie!" the southern imp sweetly smiled as she offered her hand for further introductions.

"Hmm, likewise." Moxxie nonchalantly replied as he refused her hand shake and walked away.

Millie couldn't help but fume a bit at how stuck up the white haired imp was being towards her.

"Sooo, Miiiiills." the boss imp spoke, "How 'bout you and me go an' fuck around sometime, hm?" as he raised his brows and had a huge grin on his face.

"Not happenin'." the southern imp shot back immediately.

Blitz just shrugged, "Meh. Your loss!~" as he went back to work stuff.

Several weeks went by, and I.M.P. was going well.

Besides Millie and Moxxie constantly going head-to-head on every mission they went on.

"HOW DID YOU EVEN GET THIS JOB!? YOU CAN'T EVEN SHOULD STRAIGHT!" Millie spat.

Moxxie snarled, "MAYBE I COULD SEE THE TARGET IF YOUR DAMN HEAD WASN'T IN THE WAY OF EVERY SHOT!!"

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU'RE A SLOW SHOOTER!" Mille struck back.

Blitz then interrupted after tossing a bomb over at the targets, "HOW 'BOUT WE ALL JUST FUCK 'N MAKE UP!!"

"NO!!" M&M yelled in unison.

"THEN SHUT UP AND FUCKIN' SHOOT DAMMIT!!!!" the boss imp hollered as he pulled out a massive shotgun and began firing rounds at the targets.

After a good while, the mission was over and the imps went back to headquarters.

"ALRIGHT! - Ya'll need to somehow learn to get along OR THIS SHIT ISN'T GONNA WORK!! I don't care what you gotta do! MAKE IT HAPPEN!!" Blitz hollered and shouted as he drove away in his van for the night.

M&M sat on the stairs of the building headquarters.

"Ya know, maybe if your big head wasn't always in the way, I could shoot just fine." Moxxie snarked.

"Well, MAYBE if you weren't so FAT then you could actually do better at your job!" Millie shot back immediately.

Moxxie was quite offended, "I AM NOT FAT!!" he shouted back at her.

Both the imps glared eye-to-eye with each other, right before turning their heated moment into a make-out session right on the steps of headquarters.

They then went up into the office and fucked all night long on top of Blitz's personal work desk.

The next day rolled around, and the pair came walking into I.M.P. while holding hands.

Blitz practically inhaled and choked on his coffee at the sight, "When I said to get along, THIS IS NOT WHAT I FUCKING MEANT!!"

As he went straight to his office and slammed the door behind him.

You could then hear Blitz yell from inside, "WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A USED CONDOM ON MY FUCKING DESK!?!?!?"

And that was the beginning of Moxxie and Millie's relationship. Not too long after dating, the two got married. And were annoyingly lovey dovey with one another at any given opportunity.

Even right in front of Blitz.

He warmed up to the idea after a while, but he didn't always enjoy seeing them so lovey dovey with each other.

That, or he was just jealous.

Loona wasn't phased at all by any of this and she barely took her eyes off her phone majority of the time.

One mid afternoon, it was pretty dead at the I.M.P. headquarters.

(haha, dead. . .anyways)

Blitz was in his personal office room and was just simply spinning around in his cozy chair, over and over. He then began to think to himself. . .

What if. . .Fizz and I would've been like that. . .? The way M&M are. Would things be different today if I had just given him the damn letter? I mean, there's not a for sure chance we would've been a couple, but maybe he'd still be my best friend. . .

The imp had then spun his chair so much that he broke it and fell over onto the floor with the cozy chair now sitting on top of him.

. . . .dammit

"MIIIIIILLS!" the angsty imp called out from beneath the chair.

- End of part 5