Part 14

Striker had taken Prince Stolas to a brand new hideout and harshly tossed him to the ground.

The prince couldn't do much in his position since he was once again bounded by blessed rope.

"If you're going to kill me, then FUCKING GET ON WITH IT ALREADY!" the owl spat with a huff.

The serpent imp then pinned down the royal by pressing down on his throat with his heel, "Oh, things are gonna be a 'lil different this time, birdy. How do you feel 'bout goin' blind? Hehehahaha!" the imp cackled madly.

Stolas struggled in his grip.

Honestly. . .what's the use. . . It's not like I'm exactly needed or wanted by being alive, really. There's no point in fighting it any longer. . .

Striker then pulled out his celestial blade and pointed at the owl's eye, "Why get money for one body, when I can get more money for parts? Hehehe.~"

Stolas was immediately filled with fear as he struggled in the serpent's grip.

Striker then cut out the owl's left eye and placed it into a jar.

Stolas squawked out in pain the entire time, until Striker got sick and tired of the noise and gaged him until he was finished.

After a few hours, Blitz, Fizzarolli, and Asmodeus busted through the door, and they were all clearly pissed.

"HOW THE FUCK DO YA'LL KEEP FINDIN' MY DAMN HIDEOUTS?!" Striker hollered in frustration.

"Then quit pickin' shitty hideouts." Blitz nonchalantly spat.

Striker growled, "This is MY BOUNTY!! And he's gonna make me LOTS of money with his blue blood."

Ozzie's fists went up in flames, "DROP HIM NOW!!" he roared.

"Asmodeus, please. . . It isn't worth it." Stolas calmly spoke up.

Blitz was stunned by the owl's words.

"What do you mean it's not worth it!? Quit talking crazy!" Fizz spat back.

"Just. . . Just leave, please. . ." Stolas requested as he looked away while blood still slowly dripped down his feathered cheek.

Striker simply cackled about.

"No. . ." Blitz lowly said.

I'm not leaving him again when he clearly needs my help. I won't do that to him again.

Everyone became silent as they looked towards the imp.

"What was that now, Blitzy?" Striker mocked as he pressed the blade to the owl's throat, causing a small cut.

Blitz then became face to face with the cocky serpent, "He's leaving with ME. In one piece!"

Striker grinned, "Try it, Blitzy. And I might just have to unfortunately stab you to death."

"Don't try talkin' sexy to me, bitch!" Blitz spat.

Fizzarolli rolled his eyes at the comment.

Asmodeus, on the other hand, he was beginning to lose his patience, "RELEASE STOLAS OR I'LL FUCKING RIP OFF YOUR LIMP DICK AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR OWN THROAT!!"

"Aaaaand I'm hard now." Fizz added.

Striker immediately appeared disgusted, "Ya'll got fuckin' problems!" Striker spat back as he continued to hold the blade to the owl's neck.

"Give it up! There's three of us and only one of you!" Blitz hollered.

"That may be true, but I've got the better weapons." Striker cackled, "One little stab or gunshot to the chest is all it would take to end any of your lives."

"Blitz. . ." the owl weakly spoke up, "The three of you need to leave. . . There's no point. Just. . .tell Via I love her, please."

The assassin imp's heart sank, "NO! You can tell her your damn self! Because I'm no-" he then got cut off.

"I SAID GO, BLITZ! NOW!" Stolas cried out with his remaining strength.

Blitz took a step back a bit in surprise, "Stolas. . . Why are you pushing me away?" Blitz asked calmly.

The royal owl simply looked away from the imp and shut his eye, as though trying not to cry.

During this, Fizzarolli took the opportunity to sneak about and climb overhead of Striker.

Right as Fizz took a step to attack the serpent, he slipped a bit and made a small sound that got Striker's attention immediately.

Striker then whipped out his blessed handgun that was filled with holy bullets and shot up at Fizz, causing the jester to plummet to the ground.

"FIIIZZ!!" Blitz shrieked as he ran over to his friend and collapsed to his knees, "N-No. . .nononononono. NO!!!"

Striker simply cackled manically, "Ya see!? YOU FUCKERS CAN'T WIN THIS TIME!! HAHAHAHA!"

Asmodeus then destroyed him in a pure fit of rage, as his demonic fire went a blaze. He was careful not to harm Stolas as he was still binded by the blessed rope.

Once Striker was officially gone, Ozzie untied Stolas, quickly calmed from his rage, and looked over to Fizz with extreme worry.

Blitz held the jester imp close, "F-Fizz. . .? Wake up. C'mon, stop joking around. . . Fizz. F-Fucking wake up! FIZZ! DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING LEAVE ME!! FIZZ!!" he cried wholeheartedly.

- End of part 14