Part 16

The next day, Blitz was suppose to be at work. Obviously, he never made it.

Loona simply assumed he spent the night with the prince or Fizzarolli. Wasn't something too unusual for him at this point, so she didn't question his whereabouts for the night.

"Hey, Moxx. Where's B?" Millie asked as she had a carrier with everyone's coffee.

Moxxie was working on some client paperwork, "Haven't seen him, dear. He's probably just running late today."

Once a few hours had passed, Millie's worry only grew.

Loona arrived on time, surprisingly. She just remained texting on her phone and answering customer calls.

"Moxx, I'm gettin' worried. . . The day is almost over and I haven't heard from Blitz at all. . ." Millie brought up again as clear worry was in her eyes.

Moxxie could see just how truly worried his wife was, "Millie, I'm sure he's fine, sweetie. You know how he is. Sometimes, he gets a little reckless."

"But not when it comes to the business, Moxxie!! He's always here! He always pulls through for the clients! And he ALWAYS answers my calls and texts!" Millie spat back.

Moxxie started to realize the seriousness of the situation, "Loona, when did you last hear from Blitz?" he asked the hellhound.

"I don't know. Sometime early yesterday I guess?" Loona flatly replied.

Then, Moxxie received a text from an unknown number. It was an image of a banged up and bloody Blitz.

The white haired imp dropped his phone in utter shock, as he immediately felt sick to his stomach.

"Moxx, what's wrong!?" his wife asked with great concern.

Another text came through that read:
Bring me the Goetia owl prince, and you'll get your boss back almost alive. -Crimson

Millie picked up the phone and saw the texts as she let out a small gasp, "H-He looks bad, Moxxie. . ." as her eyes welled up.

Loona's ears picked up on the slight crack in Millie's voice, "What are you talking about?" as her expression became sincere.

"Crimson has Blitz. . . He's demanding the prince in exchange for Blitz. And it looks like he's taken a real beatin'." Millie answered as she showed the hellhound the texts.

Loona's ears fell back as her eyes widened in shock, "H-He's still alive. . .right?" she was almost afraid to ask.

"I think so. I hope so. . ." the southern imp replied.

"Well, obviously we're not just gonna hand over his highness. So, let's gather up our weapons and shoot up the damn place and rescue Blitz!!" Moxxie spoke up as he began gathering his things..

Millie gently stopped him, "Moxx, we need a plan. We can't just run in there. You know there's like a hundred sharkshits everywhere in that damn place."

"You're right. . . I'm just worried about him. He. . . He looked so scared in the picture. . . I've never seen him like that before." Moxxie expressed sincerely.

After about an hour or so, they only thought up half a plan.

"Moxxie, we need help! The three of us can't do this on our own." Millie pointed out.

"And WHO are we gonna ask!? The Cherubs?!?!" Moxxie spat.

It became silent for a moment.

Loona then spoke up, "We could ask his friend Fizz for help. I have a feeling he'd do it. Along with Asmodeus."

"Then let's head over there! We've already wasted enough time!" Moxxie stated.

Currently, Ozzie and Fizz were just now waking up. They decided to sleep in a bit longer today since they didn't really have much else to do.

Fizzarolli was the first to spring up, "Wakey, wakey, Ozziebear!~" as he blew an airhorn once again.

Asmodeus simply groaned, "Again with the horn..." as he turned over.

Fizz then wrapped his mechanical limbs around the sleepy, burly demon and scribbled all over his torso, causing the large demon to jolt a bit before falling into a fit of belly laughs.

"Fihihihizz!! Cuhuhuhut it out! Hahahahaha!!" Ozzie deeply laughed as he tried covering himself.

The little gremlin imp cackled, "Not until you get up, hehe!~" and continued his silly attack.

"Hahahahokayhihihi! I'm up! I'm uhuhup!~" Ozzie spat between laughs as Fizz stopped and plopped cutely in front of Asmodeus.

The pair then shared a sweet tender nuzzle before hearing a knock at the front door.

Ozzie put on his robe and got up to answer the door.

Once he did, it was Loona and M&M.

"So sorry to bother you, your highness. But we had an important question to ask you and Fizzarolli." Moxxie began with a worried expression, "Have either of you heard from Blitz since yesterday?"

"No, we haven't. We just got up not too long ago. Why? What's goin' on?" Ozzie replied with a yawn.

Fizzarolli overheard what was said as he rushed to the door with extreme worry, "H-He never got home last night???"

Loona shook her head no as her ears were still drooped back.

Millie then pulled out Moxxie's phone and showed Fizz then texts. The jester imp's eyes immediately overflowed with tears, "N-No.... Please tell me this isn't real... PLEASE TELL ME YOU GUYS ARE JUST PULLING SOME SICK FUCKING JOKE RIGHT NOW!!" he cried.

Everyone remained with worried expressions as they did say a word.

"WE HAVE TO GO FIND HIM, RIGHT NOW!!" Fizz hollered as he ran out the door.

Asmodeus swiftly caught up to him and said, "Fizzy! You don't even know where he is, babe! We gotta sit down and figure somethin' out first!"

"B-But wh-what-what if it's-it's too late by then!? Wh-What if he- h-he. . ." Fizz immediately began to break down and cry hard.

The blue burly demon knelt down and embraced the crying imp snugly, "We'll find him, babe. . ." he tried to reassure his little froggie.

Back at Crimson's place, Blitz was no longer in the electric chair.

Now he was strapped to a large spinning target with throwing knives all over it. One had gone through his tail, and another in his shoulder.

He was a bloody wreck.

He had a black eye, a fractured rib, and a broken leg at this point. But the shark goons were far from finished. Especially if the I.M.P. gang didn't deliver what was asked of them.

Crimson came down for a little visit, "Wow! He looks awful, hahaha!! Good job! - The clock's tickin', Blitz. Wanna tell me where that Grimoire book is?"

Blitz then spit out some blood at Crimson's face before weakly saying, ". . .go s-suck a f-fucking dick. . ."

Crimson deviously smiled, "Fine. Have it your way." as he walked away and snapped his fingers, cueing the sharks to get back to business.

Blitz cried out in pain as the shark goons took a manual saw to his good leg that wasn't broken.

They were surprised he hadn't passed out yet from all the pain, but Blitz was honestly more afraid of what they'd do with him being unconscious.

-End of part 16