Part 13

Once Blitz finally calmed down, he and Fizzarolli went back to Ozzie's place and sat down with him.

"Y-You're tellin' me Stolas is wanting to give me one of your damn crystals!?" Blitz questioned in shock

Ozzie sighed, "He said, and I quote, I seem to have developed feelings for him. It's pretty clear, man. I'm not sure exactly WHAT he sees in YOU, but he's a mess about it."

The angsty imp grumbled as he crossed his arms and sank into his cozy chair.

Fizzarolli dramatically facepalmed, "Look. They BOTH obviously like each other, but neither one WILL FUCKING SAY IT! So, how should Blitz go about confessing?"

"Woahwoahwoahwoah!! WHO SAID I WAS CONFESSING!?!? I'm not confessing a DAMN thing!!" Blitz spat as he sprung up from his chair.

Asmodeus did not appear amused in the slightest as he rested his chin on his hand, "Fizzy, for once, you're wasting my time."

"And for once, you and I can both agree on somethin'. I'm outta here. See ya later, Fiz. . ." Blitz spoke as he began to walk out.

Fizz then grabbed the imp by the arm, "Blitz, would ya just listen!? We're trying to help you."

"Yeah, well, maybe I don't want your help with this!" Blitz jerked away his arm.

"And why not!?" Fizz questioned.

"BECAUSE THERE'S NO POINT, FIZZ!!" Blitz shouted as he turned towards the jester with tears in his eyes, "Th-There's. . . There's no fucking point. I'm no good for him. I'm no good for anyone! I'm just. . . I'm a fuck up! All I do is RUIN everything!! I-I don't want to ruin him. . .but I have. Just by being in his life. I need to let him go. . ."

Fizz then immediately hugged his crying friend as soon as he finished his sentence, "And that right there, shows me just how much you love him. And he loves you just as much, if not more."

"Y-You're lying. . .YOU'RE FUCKING LYING!!" Blitz hollered and cried in the jester's grip.

Fizz simply continued the embrace. He could tell just how much Blitz was hurting inside. The crying in his voice tugged at his heart and even brought him to tears a bit.

Asmodeus witnessed all of this. He was actually surprised by Blitz's reaction. He didn't think the angsty imp actually cared at all. Ozzie just always saw him as this horrible person over the years, but now, he's beginning to see this imp in a different light.

Especially since Fizzarolli cares for the imp so dearly.

Suddenly, Blitz started to hyperventilate as he lost the strength to stand and began to mumble, "itsallmyfaultitsallmyfaultitsallmyfaultitsallmyfault. . . ."

Fizz stayed by his side the whole time and continued comforting him as best as he could.

Ozzie actually expressed sincere worry as he stood up and rushed over.

"Is there anything I can do?" Ozzie asked kindly.

"No, he just has to ride it out. . . Thanks, though, Ozziebear." Fizzarolli smiled.

Eventually, Blitz cried himself to sleep on Fizz's lap as they sat on the floor. Fizz didn't mind at all, though. He was just glad his friend had finally calmed down now.

"Oz, don't tell Prince Stolas about any of this, would ya?" Fizz spoke.

"Why not, exactly?" Ozzie asked curiously.

Fizz gently rubbed the sleeping imp's horn affectionately, "Because I promised my friend that I wouldn't tell him his feelings. If the prince is going to know, Blitz wants to be the one to do it, but at the same time, he just can't bring himself to say it to him. He wants to, more than anything. But he's afraid. . ."

"You know, there's a good chance he might never tell him, right?" Ozzie spoke.

Fizzarolli took in a breath, "I know, but I won't break my promise to him. . ."

Asmodeus lovingly rubbed his gremlin imp's head, "Speaking of Stolas, I guess I'll give him a call and see how he's doin'." as he left the room to do so.

Fizz held his friend close and rested his head onto the sleeping imp's.

Once Ozzie made the phone call and Stolas didn't pick up, he knew something wasn't right. The prince always answered his calls.

The burly demon then went back to the little imps, "Fizzy, I've got a bad feelin'."

Fizzarolli could see the clear worry on Ozzie's face.

Ozzie definitely didn't express his sadness as easily as his anger, but Fizz knew when it was getting to him, and right now, it was. That's how much he was worried for the royal owl.

The jester imp then placed the sleeping imp on the nearest sofa and covered him with a blanket, "C'mon, let's go check it out."

Asmodeus didn't hesitate for a moment, as the pair left and went to Stolas's palace.

The front door was hung open, as though it had been kicked in.

Fizz rushed in and saw the place was a complete wreck. Glass was everywhere, furniture was knocked over, bullet holes in the walls, and no sign of the owl prince anywhere.

Ozzie's worry only grew more, "Fizz. . . He got taken again. . ." as he slowly walked about the room.

Fizzarolli explored further into the palace and reached the kitchen. Once he did, he stumbled upon a feathered body on the floor.

"Oh. Looks like Stella got shot right between the eyes. Shit. About damn time, though." Fizz nonchalantly said aloud as he continued on throughout the palace.

Luckily, Octavia wasn't home. She was spending a girl's day with Loona out and about.

After a while of finding no evidence, he went back to Ozzie in the living room, "I couldn't find anything super out of place, besides Stella being shot dead in the kitchen."

"Wait. . . You said, shot dead?" Ozzie questioned.

Fizzarolli appeared confused, "Yeah? So? Who cares?"

Asmodeus appeared slightly afraid, "That means. . .Striker took him again!"

- End of part 13