Part 10

One day, Fizzarolli went out to run some errands by himself. He even brought his little queef pets along. He absolutely adored his albino one, Precious, since they had a special bond. Precious was his emotional support queef. The first one Ozzie ever picked out especially for his Fizzy. But then Fizz thought Precious could use some little buddies, and a lot of them too. He didn't want to ever take the chance of Precious becoming lonely.

On his way through town, he ran into an angsty imp getting thrown out of a coffee shop.

"LOOK, LADY! IT'S NOT MY FAULT IF YOU ONLY KNOW HOW TO MAKE COFFEE THAT TASTES LIKE PISS!!" Blitz shouted at the barista.

Fizzarolli immediately stopped in his tracks before almost running over the angsty imp.

Fuck.... I-It's him!! Calm down.... Don't let him know your true feelings. Do what you're good at. Put on an act.

"Oh, wow! Lookie who it is. Stalkin' me now, huh?"

Blitz rolled his eyes and brushed himself off as he stood up, "Oh don't fuckin' flatter yourself, clown! I have my own life ya know, without you in it!"

"Uh-huh, sure, BLITZO."

The red imp growled under his breath as he got in the jester's face, "THE O IS SILENT NOW, BITCH! - And gee whizz, we've been in each other's relative vicinity, twice in the last fifteen years! THAT WOULD MAKE ME THE SHITTIEST STALKER IN HISTORY!!"

Precious could sense Fizzarolli's emotions beginning to get the better of him, so he quickly got the jester's attention and had him give a few pets to help soothe him some.

Fizz then got up in Blitz's face once more as he purposely touched his dead mother's pendant, "Twice is already way too much." and began to walk away.

Blitz definitely was not having it, as he added on, "Yeah, well, at least I'm still actually working for my shit! And not getting everything handed to me like some pampered attention whore!!"

Fizzarolli finally just about had enough. His albino queef tried once again to calm down the imp and get his attention back onto him. Fizz calmed down and took a glance at the leash that was labeled, "From Ozzie with ♡".

"Yeah, well, guess that's what resilience and talent gets ya. Plus, my horns were always bigger than yours, weren't they?" Fizz snapped back.

At this point, Blitz had turned around to leave, but stopped in his tracks at Fizz's like comment.

Fizzarolli was officially done with the fude and began to walk off, until he heard something quickly coming up behind him.

It was Blitz, tackling the jester imp down to the ground to start now a physical fight.

The pair caused a scene right there in the middle of town.

And in a building right by them, Crimson and Striker were having a meeting.

"So? You say you're good?" Crimson spoke, "'Cuz we really need a big score right now."

"The best!" Striker boasted, "Had a royal on the ropes just last week."

Crimson sipped his wine, "Sure, but not dead?"

"It was. . .called off. But I have a body count in the hundreds. I ain't afraid to go after anyone." Striker explained, "Women, kids, and cute little faced puppy-lookin' things. Don't matter."

The brawl scene right outside then caught Striker's attention as Crimson continued, "Hmm, I'll tell ya what. If you can deliver somethin' of value, I'll consider it."