Chapter 11

It was morning already, Chizuru was well asleep next to Osamu with her hand on his chest. During the night, she got worried he wasn't breathing properly, so while he slept she made sure his heartbeat was in check.

Souji was at the door with a pout on his face, his nose covered adhesives, he came to make sure Chizuru was fine and Osamu kept his hands off. Assuming she was awake the whole night, he would let her rest. He went to give a kick on Osamu's side,"Oi, time to wake up Black Eyes. We gotta eat now, everyone's hungry" he said. Osamu grunted and opened his left eye, "Piss off, I'm not in the mood to...eh?". When he turned his body, he found Chizuru sleeping soundly, hand on his belly. Osamu gave a small smile and placed his hand over hers.

Souji broke it off and smacked his head,"Don't wake her up. You had her up all night with your dramatic show you mole" he smirked. Osamu glared at him, this jerk has no idea of what was happening.

"I bet it kills you that she fussed over me all night" Osamu sneered

He didn't actually expect Chizuru to take care of him the whole night. It was shameful for her to see him in such a weak state, but he needs to let go of his pride. He made her an orphan and had to take responsibility for it, but that means his attitude will remain the same. He won't have to change his personality because that's a drag. So it was best if he just took a little more appreciation for Chizuru's kindness.

Osamu carefully scooted out of his futon, so he wouldn't wake Chizuru up. Souji grabbed her blanket and covered her with it,"Sleep tight, Chizuru-chan" he grinned as he gave her a kiss on the head. Chizuru shifted as the men were leaving her room, "There was no need for that little act Green Eyes" Osamu frowned from behind.

"Boohoo" he retorted.

They entered the kitchen standing in the middle of it figuring out what to do. Looking at the pots, pans and kitchen knives. The food was stored, so they would have to take it out themselves.

Osamu-"What now?"

Souji-"Don't look at me, it's been 3 years since I cooked"

Osamu(growls)-"Do you lazy fools have Chizuru as your damn servant?"

Souji-"No. Now shut up and help me cook something"

It looks like the warriors would return to tasting horrible food today.

"Oi! What is with breakfast? What is this!?" Heisuke exclaimed, holding a piece of fish bones on his sticks. Osamu felt hungry in the kitchen, while Souji wasn't looking he took a bite out of the whole thing. He decided to leave the bones there so no one would suspect him if they found it in the trash.

Souji laughed, there is a worst cook than him after all,"Chizuru-chan really does make a big difference doesn't she?". All the men nodded in agreement, no food was comparable to Chizuru's. (They could just starve if they don't like the food. It's the first time I cooked anyway. Green Eyes wasn't any help either) Osamu thought while he stared at his depressing bowl. He really wanted pork chops again, but Chizuru was probably still sleeping. (Damn that Kazama. Making me remember that night), Osamu swallowed his flavorless rice, and made a disgusted face.

Heisuke kept sneaking pieces of fish and bones into Shinpachi's bowl,"Now you want me to eat Heisuke? Put it back in your plate!" he exclaimed. Heisuke kept his bowl away, with his foot stepping on Shinpachi's cheek,"Nu uh! I can die after eating this!" he proclaimed. Sanousuke hit Heisuke on the head,"Don't bad mouth food given to you, hot head. What would Chizuru think of you?". Heisuke recovered from the hit, he turned red to shout at Sano for hitting him. But Chizuru might get disappointed if he was cursing his food, so he stayed silent.