Chapter 29

(The following chapter is mostly dialouge)
Souji got what he wanted...kinda. Chizuru gave birth to his beautiful daughter, who came included with a brother. When Saito felt two kicks, it apparently meant from two different fetuses. Souji didn't seem to mind his son, at least he will have help protecting his daughter from silly boys.

He named their daughter Yuki, since Chizuru loves the snow so much. His son is Yuichi, because as a son of a warrior, he is expected to be brave like his father. The young couple had endless love for their beautiful children, having Souji's green eyes and Chizuru's smile. The little lot brought warmth and giggles into the Shinsengumi headquarters, Saito unexpectedly being the only one not wanting to let go of either baby. Hijikata even showed a soft spot for the babies, seeing as how he cooed at Yuki when he thought no one was looking.

Heisuke(Holding Yuichi)-"Stop crying Hajime"

Saito-"You are the one crying, Heisuke-kun"

Heisuke-"Because it's so beautiful!!!"

Souji-"I'll slice you in half if you drop my bundle of love"

Sanousuke-"Whoa, never thought to hear something like that come out of you, Souji"

Souji-"*sigh* What being a father does to one"

Heisuke-"..................you were a father just yesterday you idiot"

Souji-"No one asked your opinion short stack"

Heisuke-"Oi!"

Saito-"Hand me Yuichi, I am afraid you will drop him with one of you outbursts"

Sanou (whispers to Shinpachi)-"Looks like the babies changed Saito too"

Kondou-"It brings me happiness that you found what you were looking for Souji"

Souji-"Well Kondou-san, there is no one like my Chizuru-chan". He winked at her as she blushed.

Hijikata-"They'll have to learn swordsmanship from the very best"

Souji-"Eh? You want me to teach my kids how to use a sword?"

Hijikata-"I was talking about myself"

Heisuke-"Pffffft hahahahahah OW!!". Hijikata pounded Heisuke's head.

Sanou-"We can't decide on our own, we need Chizuru's approval"

Souji-"Why not mine?"

Heisuke-"Were you the one to give birth to them?"

Souji-"I planted them...?"

Chizuru(blushing furiously)-"S-Souji!!"

Souji-"Awww you look so adorable in that color"

Heisuke-"You perv!! Stop saying things like that!"

Souji-"I will when you stop being short"

Heisuke-"Go to hell!"

Chizuru-"Souji..."

Souji(cooing)-"Yes my little cherry blossom?"

Heisuke-"Chizuru tell your perverted husband to stop being like that"

Souji-"Like what?"

Heisuke-"Like you"

Chizuru-"Eto.."

Souji(takes out sword)-"Oh so you wanna pick a fight eh, Heisuke-kun?"

Heisuke(runs behind Chizuru)-"You idiot! Don't take out your damn sword when your babies are around!"