Chapter 12

A/N: Osamu
Other voice

"Where is she? Where is she?"

Why are you so worried? She is with Souji

"He could take her anywhere I can't find her"

Are you sure you aren't just jealous?

"Why would I be jealous? I want to eat!"

Don't pretend you are an heartless man when it comes to her

"Shut up, it's not of your concern"

Yes it is, because I'm you. Oh, and you said she belonged to you. What reason did you say that?

"Because I saw her first!"

Kazama saw her first, he has been betrothed to her since long ago

"I decided not to kill her so she is mine"

Listen to yourself Takeshi seriously. This is a game you will never win.

"You don't know anything"

Osamu paced back and forth from the entrance, pulling chunks of his hair. It was almost sundown, Souji still wasn't back with Chizuru. For all he knew, he already ran off with her. Married her and already planted their first child together.

When he realized how much he exaggerated he sighed, feeling ashamed of himself. He was never worried about anything or anyone, why should he now?

Walking towards the wall so he can lean on it, Osamu sniffed the air to see if he can catch a glimpse of her scent. His 'ears' perked up when she was close, finally being able to breathe normally, which was really annoying to him. The runaways walked closer to the entrance laughing...and holding hands. His blood grew cold and he almost choked on his own spit.

(That little sick human, I should just rip out your tongue) he growled, and crossed his arms.

When she saw Osamu leaning on the entrance, she smiled wide at him only to receive a cold gaze and pure silence.

"Looks like you both had a nice time" Osamu harrumphed as he hinted on their hand holding. Chizuru looked down and instantly let go, blushing furiously. She was not at all aware she was holding hands with Souji, how embarrassing! "N-No it's not like that...y-you see..." Chizuru tried to explain.

Souji downturned his mouth and grabbed Chizuru's hand again, giving it a light kiss this time, not caring if Osamu was ready to pounce on him. "Don't be embarrassed Chizuru-chan, you can hold my hand. Black Eyes wouldn't get jealous right?" he asked indirectly at Osamu, who was clenching his fists. As he caught glimpse at the whitening of his knuckles he calmed down a bit by taking a deep breath.

(What am I doing? Why the hell am I reacting this way?) Osamu tched and left back to his hiding place, he needed to talk to Kazama right away. He doesn't have time to get jealous over stupid crap like this. If she wants to go and have fun with some douche fine with him.

"I'm going for a walk. Wait for me at our bedroom, Chizuru" he spat.

"Osamu-san..." she called after him, feeling bad about herself since he got angry, she even left before thanking him for breakfast.

Souji noticed her sudden glumness, he ruffled her hair,"Don't get so down for nothing Chizuru. C'mon, I want you to try on the new yukata and eat the sweets" he chuckled. She smiled a little, she can talk to Osamu once she was going to bed. Hopefully he would want to hear her out, he did look pretty upset when he left.