Rajput Family

Pradeep rajput
Pratima rajput
(grandparents)
(retired but still are the heads of their family)
(hates nishita because they believe that she is bad luck and also has Aditi's DNA, kept her in the house only for her trust funds, allows her to study because They are afraid that their name will spoil if they don't )

Mohan rajput
Sheela rajput
(chacha and chachi)
(uncle and aunt)
(uncle- works in rathore private limited  as a manager)
(tourtures and hates nishita because they are jealous of how rich her parents were and also for her beauty, kept her in their home only to use her trust funds for paying their bills, treats her like a slave)

Rohan rajput
(cousin brother)
(studying MBA final year)
(treats nishita as a maid, spoilt my ma's boy)

Shanaya rajput
(cousin sister)
(studying MBA first year)
(hates and tortures nishita as she is jealous of her beauty and intelligence, spoilt daddy's daughter)

Siddharth rajput
Aditi rajput
(late father and mother)
(they loved their daughter very much, never let any scratch on her, though they met when they are studying mbbs in Oxford University, they fell in love and married each other against Siddharth's family and settled in UK as doctors till their death, aditi being an orphan girl made sure that her kids will have enough money to  survive in this cruel world , little did she know that is the only reason her daughter is going to get food at least 1 time a day or alternative days along with education)

Arjun raghuveer rajput

Loves her sister to no end, 18 year old, currently living in London, his sister is his world.