3

Abhiraj's pov:

Waking up from the power nap of 45 minutes which was disturbed due to same dreadful Seen which has been playing since last 14 years, The morning sun rose over the sprawling palace of rathores, casting long shadows across the manicured lawns and ornate gardens that surrounded the imposing mansion. As I stood at the window of my private study, gazing out at the world below, a sense of restlessness gnawed at the edges of my consciousness, a feeling of unease that had become all too familiar in recent months.I have went to take a bath and did my Pooja in the temple of my private chamber and then soon I went to feed Arthava and athya the only 2 living beings that I care about or those who actually care about me, my pet lions then returning back to my chamber did my exercises in my gym after taking my anger out on all the instruments, anger on myself for being a powerless pathetic person back then and calming my nerves I went to my office rathore private limited.

Entering through the private lift I was greeted by my pa amit which I gracefully did not respond as I hate to waste my time on these petty things and maintained my usual emotion less face, as soon as finished reading the schedule lakshya my right hand man called me saying he would like to show me some thing or more like some one in my favorite part of the basement that is the torture room so I quickly asked amit to clear my schedule and drove back to the basement with my guards filling 23 bulletproof cars behind me.

Entering into basement , i made my way to the grand mahogany desk that dominated the center of the room, I felt the weight of responsibility settle upon my shoulders like a mantle of lead. For as the unofficial king of Rajasthan, I bore the burden of not only my own ambitions, but those of my family and my empire as well.

My daily schedule was a relentless whirlwind of meetings and negotiations, of power lunches and strategic alliances, each moment meticulously planned and executed with the precision of a military operation. From the moment I woke until the moment I slept, there was no respite from the demands of my position, no escape from the expectations that loomed over me like a dark cloud.

I was treated with the loud sound of some begging to kill him, well i guess we got a new bird into the den, as soon as lakshya saw me he told that the guy is sent by Russian, German, USA mafia's combined. there are only 4 mafias left with a little power other than mine as they have begged for my mercy except that of Italian mafia which has never gone in my favor or against me, the leader also banned all the things like women trafficking or child kidnapping etc as soon as he came to power, so the remaining 3 are trying to group together against me to take me down, the only reason why I haven't skinned those 3 bastard leaders alive is that I have to leave for raigarh, my mother's home town tomorrow afternoon so I can reach there by early morning and return by evening day after tomorrow , so I have informed both lakshya and khanna the second in command to catch all 3 of them and merge their mafias into ours by the time I come back, I also told that I should not see a single scratch mark on any of them as only I will kill them making sure that anyone who heard of the way they were killed would not dare to even think of deceiving me, ordering that I left back to my office to drown in my work till it's night, amit knocked and entered the cabin with my dinner and informed me that my schedule is clear for the tonight and tomorrow while I finished my dinner my phone rang showing lakshya's name on it, as soon as I pick up he informed me about capturing Those 3 bastards in their respective places by our men there and were bringing them day after tomorrow to my basement , my silance definitely gave the response to him about me planing their future painful death in my hands, as we need to eliminate them as soon as possible as they to have allies .

Sighing I started to make my way to my car and told the driver to take me to my own club dazzel .

As soon as I enter into the vip wing I was met with a very familiar surroundings and soon the bartender came with my usual drinks, when I am competing my 3 rd drink I hear a voice calling me in a very seducing way of a girl who wore a pathetic excuse to clothes, which barely covers anything of her body.

Heyy, do you need anything or anyservices

The thing I like about these situations is that even when they are throwing themselves on me they don't dare to look into my eyes or touch me without my permission, there is a hint of fear in their eyes and voice which they all try to cover up which they fail miserably. them throwing themselves on me thinking that I would fall for their trap makes me feel disgust over myself, there is absolutely no one, let alone a girl look me into my eyes for more than 10 seconds, the same goes for all who doesn't even know who am I due to the intimidate aura that is surrounded by me.

Not getting any response from me she knows that is the hint of leaving me alone which I badly need now, I am not saying that I am a Saint, I had numerous one night stands but that's what they are, I don't kiss or anything that feels a connection, heck I don't even like to see their faces the very next second the job is done, but today I need time for myself, as I know that tomorrow all the memories of the past which I am keeping hidden or trying to do so would comeback to me by going that place but still it is a tradition that me and mumma started it, something that I can't break even if it breaks me

The main reason for me to become who I am today emotionless cold, cruel, intimidating, powerful because, once even I was a carefree, bubbly, loving child but life has taught me in a hard way of how pathetic I am for being those, so I vowed to myself that I won't feel pathetic anymore, years of rigours training in the underworld and studies i became who I am today. I don't feel any emotions anymore untill and unless I think about my mumma, sighing I went back to my house or you could call it as the palace of rajasthan, to meet atharva and athya then i made my way back to my chamber to have a power nap as I am insomniac.

Waking up 50 minutes later I did my morning routine and continued to do my office work till afternoon although I don't have to do it as my schedule is clear, but I like to do it as it deviates me. I was disturbed with a knock on my door, a maid gave me my lunch, I usually skip my meals frequently. Having lunch I made my way to the car and informed the security team to let me drive alone.

As soon as I get into the car khanna made a call saying that those bastards made a plan to kill me today and asked me to not leave with out any security, but I denied also today is way too personal for me and switched off the phone. I became immune to these threats and attempts as they have been way too frequent in my life but I can always protect myself and I don't have anyone else who I love to protect from this cruel world, I know that it would be very hard to protect anyone other than me that is one of the main reason that I am not married, I can't afford to loose someone whom I may love whole heartedly again, so I decided against to marry anyone.

After traveling for 11 hours I see 3 black cars coming in front of me, they punchered my car tyres and were trying to attack me but as the glasses were bullet proof they failed to do so meanwhile I took my gun from the dashboard, I carefully came out of my car all the while I am dogging their bullets till they ran out of them and started to backfire them which successfully fled them away, seeing the village that I am to be rupat,which is very near to Raigarh I decided to walk with my injured body and luggage which I always keep in my car as I know that I am not leaving tonight as the car is punctured , after travelling for a few meters I have reached a temple, there is not a single soul in the temple as it is only 5:30am, I decided to call and inform to lakshya about the attack a very small, soft and petite hand touched my back, then I heard the sweetest voice that I have ever heard