10

Abhiraj's pov:

Abhiraj: Lakshya what the fuck you mean that you didn't found them???? And what the hell you mean thoose 3 bafoons are being protected by someone, you have 24 hrs to find out who the hell is that someone, make sure that there are absolutely no clues of me being here and send Khanna here, he needs to guard ishu.

Lakshya: yes hukum we will find them and don't worry I will make sure that no one knows your location and if you don't mind me asking you have never done this before, hiding your location??? And who is ishu???

Abhiraj :it's rani sa for you so mind your tongue if you want it, only I will call her ishu u got it!!

Lakshya: ye.. Ss maharaj , I don't know that you have been married.

Abhiraj: send me the new project file from tech department and find those bastards

______________________________________

Suddenly 2 hands started to massage my head and I knew she is the one

"Hey I heard you roaring at someone, is everything fine??? You seem pretty stressed out?".

Don't do this Jaan, how can i avoid you if you are showing me this much of your love, i know i need to do this to protect you if that someone is the person that I think he is.

" hmmm"

"whoh HMMM  so let's go I already made dinner."

Damm that voice of yours, maybe a single glance at her is not going to cost me anything right, I should control I can't see her and not babbler but Yeh I am doing it, I wanna see her beautiful eyes and damm she look so angelic and tired don't don't give me that smile huhhhhh I just wanna hug her so bad and take her in my arms, don't sweetheart don't I know what you are going to do, that morning kiss itself is repeating in my brain all the time and damm that is not even a kiss, it's just a peck damm why am I tilting my cheek, even my body is not in my control, goddammit I live only to control this world and here she is making me loose control over myself and why am I smiling like a miniac god I am whipped but I should maintain my distance from her, I can't let something happen to her.

______________________________________

Nishita's pov:

At least he is smiling now and I am proud of myself for having that effect on him but something is wrong he is seeming to be distant and in pain, there are quite a number of wounds on his knuckles which were not there in the morning but I would be a fool to think that pain in his eyes are due to those, maybe I should push him a little about them, he can't hurt himself like that, just as we reached the dining room I started my job.

"how did you get thoose wounds on your knuckles??? Wash your hands I will bring the first aid kit and for god sake I asked you a question answer it!!!!".

"I um.. I huh.."

"what I um i huh!?? I know you did that to yourself and I swear if I ever see you harming yourself ever again, you will see the worst side of me, so this better be the last time you are ever going to do this, that body of yours belongs to me too now, so now sit there quietly and let me do my work ".

I know I will be a great mom because the way I am scolding him is like a mom scolding her 5 year old but the thing that scared me is how vulnerable his eyes are becoming second by second, there definitely is something that is occupying my brainless husband head, he stayed quiet through out the dressing of wound and i quietly fed him with my own hands, I didn't miss his glossy eyes though, I washed my hands and then quietly sat on his lap with both my legs on his left tigh encircling my hands on his neck and turned my head to face him, he  clearly needs this now.

"what's wrong I know there is something wrong??".

"you can't love me this much, nobody can I am a beast, my mom did and she died, I am a bad luck, whoever loves me something bad happens to them , I can't risk to loose you, I need to make some distance between us, I can't loose you too.. "

His throat is constricting and his breathing is erratic and I did something which I never thought of doing, at least not like this but I kissed him harddd on his lips, I took his bottom lip and started to suck hard on it, soon he came out of shock and his tongue started to lick my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I royally ignored and started to bite his lip hard till I can taste the metallic taste of his blood, he adjusted my position in such a way that I am now strandlling him and started to kned my ass, which made me moan hard in the kiss, he pinched me hard there which caused me to gasp and stared to soothe the pain with his hands, seeing the opportunity he quickly showed his tongue inside my mouth savoring every inch of it, I soon started to feel dizzy due to the lack of air and started pushing myself away from him, which clearly is a wrong move because it only angerd him and the kiss became quite aggressive, but then I patted on  his back and soon he came out of the trace and left my mouth, his grey eyes were almost pitch black now, he was panting hard and I can feel him rock hard, as soon as I cought a little breath he started to kiss me again which I don't know how I pushed him back. Only to see his face red out of anger "Don't. Ever. Push. Me. Back. Again. If you don't want to kiss me say it, but don't you dare do it again got it."  his tone was quite cold and intimidating but not to me, I like this version of him, possessiveness towards me, but my tone isn't any less, it is filled with coldness and anger which I don't know I have.

" then stop acting like a brainless idiot that you are and what the hell are you saying about yourself huh!!. You. Are. Mine. Mine to love, mine to share my happiness or sadness with, i dont know anything about Maa sa but what i know is that she loves you very much, I am sure that the only thing that you did is to protect and love her, you are worth risking my life, I know one thing for sure is that even if I were to die now, I would with a smile because I have you in my life now. So now shut that useful for nothing brain   of yours and Yeh go to sleep in the guest bedroom, you won't touch me till you believe in whatever I said now, get lost idiot. "

I had a beautiful picture painted of us for future, me and you and our 2 little kids in our own house in jaipur,  I know I have to give up my dream of studying in oxford further but still I can complete my studies here , for you , to stay with you I am not even second guessing my decision to back off from the dream of my life , to sacrifice everything that I have held to live for and you are here fearing for my safety  , what are you the king of rajasthan???? , I know that we don't know each other , we were forced into this marriage  but you asked me to give you a chance and I did , what did you do now , asked me to back off,  I told you that we can't divorce,  I don't believe in it , entire life I waited for that someone that I am gonna marry and here you are such an idiotic , psychotic,  brainless  monkey,  even it has higher thinking capacity than you , what are you looking at get lostttttttt!!! , can't you hear what I said.

Godddddd he is such a mad pig, buffalo,  donkey , monkey,  dinosaur what not,  is he mad how can he control or be responsible for his mother's death,  he talks as if he is the one ruling rajasthan and has thousands of enemies,  god seriously you found this nutcase in this entire world, now I understand why people date , look at him fine like  a wine,  works in the topmost company,  good salary I guess, still his brain doesn't exist I guess, cool nishi ,cool you need to bear him for the next 60 to 80 years .