9

Abhiraj's pov:

we both had our breakfast together and soon she went to her camp after pecking my cheek, i felt as if I am complete, she brought back the colours in my life, she is the only person after mom to show me true love without expecting anything, she slowly is becoming my addiction, I started to love her the moment she became mine but I am not someone who would set up a romantic background and express my feelings with an long ass lectures. I want her to feel my love without me telling her and I know she also loves me, I saw in her eyes, but she did not told me that so it only means she also likes to feel than tell.

I need to make sure that nobody gets to know about our marriage not even lakshya even though i trust him the most because the more the number of people knows about her the more danger she gets into, I always thought that having a wife means having a weakness but she proved it wrong, having her by my side is giving me more  strength and determination to protect her, I never thought that anyone can love me ever after my mom considering the person that I have become, in less than 24 hours she made me feel loved, wanted and important, I started to imagine my future with her, growing old and having a child preferably girl because I know most of the time girls love to spend time with their dad but if it's a boy he will take up all of my ishu's time and she will also love him more as that's what I have heard from lakshya and khanna they are the closest people to call them as friends.

the weight of uncertainty pressing down upon me like a leaden shroud, I couldn't shake the feeling of doubt that gnawed at the edges of my consciousness. For in the depths of my heart, I longed for a future with her, a life filled with love and happiness that stretched out before us like an endless horizon. And yet, beneath the surface, there was a shadow that lingered between us, a fear that whispered of the pain and suffering that I might inflict upon her if I allowed myself to get too close.

For you see, dear reader, I am not like other men. I am a creature of darkness and shadow, a man whose past is shrouded in secrets and deception. And though I long to be worthy of Nishita's love, I cannot deny the darkness that lurks within me, the fear that one day I will lose control and hurt her in ways that I cannot even begin to imagine.

But even as I resolved to keep my distance, a part of me longed to be closer to her, to hold her in my arms and whisper words of love and devotion into her ear. And yet, with each passing moment, the fear that gripped me grew stronger, the voice of doubt that whispered in the depths of my mind growing louder with each beat of my heart.

For I knew that I could never truly be worthy of Nishita's love, that I could never escape the darkness that lurked within me, waiting to consume me like a ravenous beast. And though I longed to protect her from the pain and suffering that I knew I would inevitably inflict upon her, I knew that I could never truly keep her safe, that the darkness within me would always find a way to hurt her in the end.

what if I failed to protect her or our child, what if something bad happens, what if the past repeats, I am destructive, every person that I love something bad happens to them due to me, I don't want something like that to happen or I don't want her to hate me. I need to keep my distance from her, I can't see her hurt. Thinking all these I started to do my work, handling multi billion dollar company, biggest mafia in the world and my kingdom at the same time from here is tough but this is the least I could do to her.

And so, with a heavy heart and a sense of resignation settling over me like a shroud, I made a silent vow to myself , a promise to protect Nishita from any danger, even if it means to protect her from myself , I would do it.

I knew she is the only person in myself, that can truly love me and can bring me out of my miseries,  she is the only family that I have left , so her safety or me having a normal life is never an choice,  she is and always will be my priority.

Nishita's pov:

You all should have seen his eyes when I gave him a peck on the cheek, his face glowed like a child going to the carnival for the first time, i know some thing happened in his past to become the man he is now cold , but that facade is all for the world, he is my husband and behaves as one, I know he loves me, I can see that in his eyes, even i do, I want him to feel my love without me telling him, hopefully I can heal his past wounds, I can see pain in his eyes when ever we talk something related to his mom like house or this saree etc. Sighing i reached rupat to gather the medical kits send by the college, nitya saw me and came running towards me and started with her question firing round.

Nitya: Hey, so how was your first night, did you had sex?? how is being a married woman, is he seeing you right or is he misbehaving with you, are you OK??, you look hott in this saree.

Nishi:Well good morning to you to Nitya and no he is too good to match your imaginary  douchebag person and honestly it feels good to be married, you get a person to call as yours.

Nitya:Thank god he is good or else I thought we need need to use our medical brain to get rid of him, you can count on me always to bury a dead body and..

Varun: 😁hey you can count on me too, I can use my charms to divert any female population that we come across.

Nitya: 😎oh please the only female species that come under your charms are dogs aka bitches and this region mostly lacks them so no need of your so called charms.

Varun:😑don't you dare role your eyes young lady and you are calling yourself a bitch.

Nutya:😒my eyes, my wish old man and for your information I never fell for your so called charms.

Varun:😤who are you calling old man huh?? Well flash news you liked this old man kissing the life out of you yesterday and your not so silent moans are proof of that.

Nitya:😡varun!!!!!!

Shyla :😏woah I should have know, so what are you guys now a couple???

Varun : 😬well umm ok fine she may or may not have showed me the difference between a crush and true feelings yesterday.

Nishita :😉awww you both are so cute

Shyla and nitya :😜so how is sex for the first time??????

Nishita:🙄calm down guys, don't shout, well no we didn't have any, it's not like I have a problem with his touch or something but I am thinking to take it slow you know.

Varun:😑 seriously bro you are no fun at all, which era are you living to take it slow, if you had any problem with his touch you can back off but this is not at all like varun Malhotra's dear sister.

Shyla:🙃 common guys , leave the poor soul , look how she is blushing  already.

Nishita :😏 oh please brother, she was in our College since past 4 years and you never made a move, you did something on him nitya  because as far as I know he can never take the first step and you both, you are changing him,  aren'tyou guys supposed to be shy nerds like me.

Shyla: oh common we can be friends,  infact bestfriends ,we vibe together and how long should we walk like this ??.

Nitya:🙄idk about that but what I know is in arranged marriage sex bring people together, so may be you should speed up.

Varn:then lets both have arranged marriage, what do you say nitya??.

Nitya:you say he changed huh??

Mrs sharma:guys take your kits fast you can talk later  for the next 2 days you will camp in your designated villages with the nurses and volunteers provided then we will have our camp set in raigrah as it is in the middle of all theese villages

A chorus of yes mam was heard and through out the day she can't help but think about him , she  was determined  , she will bring them together , she wanted to give that a chance to them.