11

Abhiraj's pov :

The weight of guilt hung heavy upon me like a millstone as Nishita's words echoed in my mind, her playful jest turning sour in the face of my own insecurities and fears. "Are you the king of Rajasthan or something?" she had quipped, her tone light and teasing, unaware of the turmoil that churned within me at the mention of my true identity.

As we argued, the words we exchanged were like daggers, each one laced with venom and regret as we hurled accusations and recriminations at one another. And though I longed to reach out to her, to pull her into my arms and beg for her forgiveness, I knew that I could not reveal the truth of who I was, the darkness that lurked beneath the surface of my carefully constructed facade.

And so, with a heavy heart and a sense of resignation settling over me like a shroud, I retreated into the darkness of my own thoughts, the weight of guilt threatening to consume me as I grappled with the consequences of my own deceit.

For in lying to Nishita about my true identity, I had betrayed her trust in the most fundamental of ways, and I knew that I could never truly make amends for the pain and suffering that I had caused her. And though I longed to tell her the truth, to lay bare the secrets that had kept us apart, I knew that I could not risk losing her.

She does this every time, makes me feel want and worthy of her love, it scares me that something will happen to her because of me at the same time it makes me the happiest person on this earth, she is the only one who can do what she did, look me into my eyes and call me stupid and dumb in that tone , I didn't feel any anger at that time, if it were to be any other person, I would have pluck their eye balls and make them to eat those, I didn't got the tittle "beast"  freely anyway what does she meant to sleep on the guest bedroom, she didn't mean that did she????, there is no way I would be able to do that, I had the best sleep in my entire life yesterday, her in my arms, cuddling, I can't sleep without her, I have insomnia, she won't be that cruel to me would she??, I mean of course she left me dumbstruck with her speech, she also left me all sweaty and needy, the way her lips tasted ahhhhhhhh, I should not think about that, I can't trouble myself more with it, maybe I should go and sleep beside her, maybe she wont say anything, Yeh that's what I am going to do.

Yeh she is there sleeping there on the bed looking like an angel, she opened her eyes looking pissed at me, maybe she is mad at me because I disturbed her sleep, maybe I can sleep beside her, Yeh all that dreams evoperated the moment she started shouting at me.

" what do you think you are doing here , I told you to go sleep in the guest bedroom didn't I???, why are you hell bent on giving me a headache, can't you understand a single thing, get outtt, it's already 2:30 I need to sleep".

"I can't sleep without you, I am sleeping beside you."

"No, when I said no means no, you need to get outtt, you won't sleep near me".

"OK, ok don't shout, don't get angry, I will go out."

Why is she still mad at me, I have never said sorry for anyone, not even to maa sa , I don't know how to say sorry, should I just say sorry like all my employees but hearing this from them only irritates me more, all the people whom I torture too beg me but what is the proper way to say that, who will know that, may be lakshya will afterall he is married too, i should call him.

Author's pov :

Seeing a call from his hukum at 2:30, sleep vanished from lakshya, picking up the call panickly he started to ramble as he never called in odd times like this unless something bad happened, he is also worried about his rani sa about whom he came to know in the morning, as he also has hopes on her to change this beast into human, lakshya never had guts to admit it but he knew he was the closest thing to a friend abhiraj has, so sometimes he take a little lineance to ramble about his life expecting abhiraj to open up a little and share his pain but who is he kidding, he was with abhiraj since they both were in diapers, his mom used to work with the late maharani tara (abhiraj's mom) at that time they both used to be best friends till that incident happened and turned him into a beast.

"is everything alright hukum, should I Come with our team, are you alright, did some one attack on you again, is rani sa fine???".

"no, nothing like that happened but how long are you married for??".

This question took him off guard and as well as confused but nevertheless he answered  "I have been married for 1 year 2 months hukum."

"then what would you do if she is angry at you, like how to say sorry??".

He was shocked and as well as happy because this is the longest he spoke to him or any human being since that incident but hearing that he was trying to say sorry, definitely gave him a heart attack since he never said that to his Maa sa even, he wanna laugh soo hard on hearing this but he knew the consequences so he started explaining

"rana sa, it depends upon how big your mistake is, mine would even be mad at me if it's her mistake but I would calmly take the blame on me, it's easier that way so now if it's really your mistake then you should make an effort to show that you are really sorry like by cooking, giving flowers or any gift but if it's her mistake, I would generally roam behind her saying sorry and that I will never do the same again blah blah, as she already knows that is her mistake, she would say its alright never do the same again, that leads to a fight less marriage. "

" but we already had dinner so I can't cook anything, hell I don't even know how to light a stove, tomorrow get the flowers, like the one that says sorry along with HIS file to me,you come instead of khanna , but isn't there anything to do so she won't be mad at me now??. "

" rana sa you can learn to cook breakfast from youtube and if you don't mind can you share why rani sa in mad at you, so I can give you a better solution ".

" I tried to avoid her and when she confronted me, I told why she should not be with me and what kind of person I am, she got mad at me for speaking bad about myself ".

lakshya felt soo happy, at that moment he knew his rani sa is perfect for his rana sa, he hoped that finally his rana sa will change into a happy person.

" rana sa maybe just give some time and cook breakfast, I will bring 100 red roses tomorrow and gift something. What do you think rani sa would like as a gift, I will bring it early in the morning for you??."

"OK, no need to get any gift bring the file and flowers by 6 am, use our chopper, land it far from these villages, so no one will know my identity, come in normal clothes, I know something that she would like"

I knew the perfect gift for her , my used to wear these anklets all the time, I can't wait to see her roaming in those and what does he mean by that he should roam around his wife for forgiveness,  even when the mistake was hers , I mean it's not true right , It can't be , he is just as psychotic as i am , people fear tremble on hearing his name after mine , like who can imagine him doing all that , well if you  told me 48 hours back that I would be cooking or even think of apologizing to some one , j would have cracked open their skull for wasting my time but here I am , I never knew that the great royal beast will play on the fingers of a tiny little lady , my lady.