Prologue

Every passing second was taking her away from life. Carrying her from downstairs to his bedroom, and then putting her on the bed was an easy task. But the difficult task was awaiting to be done.

Removing her wet clothes

Her lips were turning blue. And her trembling figure announced the need for care to be taken at the moment. She was completely drenched in rainwater. Her right hand's skin was burned due to electric shock. And at this very moment, his helplessness made noise inside him. He felt that he could not do anything at this moment. She was drenched but he felt himself frozen. The anger and wound of betrayal were stopping him from doing anything, touching her. Even when his legs were paralyzed, he did not feel this much helpless.

He gulped hard and then forwarded his hands. First, he removed her jacket. Then moved toward her t-shirt. The whole room was immersed in the dark. The only source of illumination was coming from the lightning of thunder flashes which were shaking the sky and earth in intervals. The scene was no less than any haunted storm. And then he finally removed her bottom clothes.

After getting her rid of wet clothes, first, he dried her and then he dressed her in warm clothes given by Nihal. But she was still in need of warmth. He put a warm blanket over her. As he moved from her, she whimpered. Instantly, he moved toward her and palmed her face. Suddenly her eyes opened slightly.

''Fatih!". She called him in a daze. A small yet contended smile appeared on her face. Her face was saying "I am dying, my love. Finally, you are with me." Now she could die in peace, her Fatih came to bring her with him. Oh! Poor she did not know that he had not died ever. She was the one dying every moment in his wait. It was her soul caged in her body, which became after his announced death.

Intense lust or longing, he could not understand, was overtaking him. He did not know what he wanted now. Should he abandon her or snatch away her from every eyesight? Flames of intense desire were burning inside him. Peace and relaxation! yes. Yes, this is what he wanted at the moment.

Without waiting for any further delay, he placed his lips on her forehead. And then put his forehead on her forehead. Palming her face with his both hands, kissing her. His tears dropped on her face.

Was the revenge still left? It was the question of the moment.

"Don't worry, I will not let you die before making you pay for your sins. You won't die until you beg for peace."

Evilness again took place in his eyes. Hatred overwhelmed his heart again.
He did not come back to give up on his revenge.

"I was dying in front of your eyes. You were killing me." He remembered the night when his car fell from the cliff. She was there witnessing all, enjoying her victory. Throwing the fact on his face, true love does not exist.

Her face was still in his palms.

"I will unmask you in front of the whole world. You're pitiable widow drama will be over soon." He gritted.

"The day your facade is removed, no one will trust in love anymore." The force of his hands increased on her face.

The touch of her cold skin told him she needed medical care.

He was about to leave when her voice stopped him.

"Fatih.. don't..go..take me with you." her voice was weak. She was whimpering in pain.

How can she manage to lie in this condition? Fatih thought.

He was tired of her act. It made him tangled in the rope having knots of confusion and Puzzles. He wanted to solve these knots now.

Before she could affect him anymore, he came out of the room. Nihal and Asia were eagerly waiting outside.

"Go, I have changed her dress." He sternly informed them. The ladies nodded and went inside to start the rescue option.

He went to the other room, as he did not want to stay in her proximity. A part of him wanted to get his revenge and a part of him pressured him to ask her for once why. Why for the greed of money and power, did she have to destroy their blessed life? He had already placed the world below her feet.

And when she had got everything then why this drama and act?

So many whys but no answer. Only she can answer but he will never ask before cutting her tongue. He was afraid that if he asked her, then her lie would affect his path of revenge.

Indeed the night was long. He had all the nights to think and find the answers to the questions that were not in his heart only but also in the minds of others who knew that he was alive.