Chapter 9

Past

Two days had already passed after that eventful night. But Fatih's mind was still occupied with the thoughts of that particular girl. After a very long time, he felt an attraction toward someone, specifically a girl.

An average-looking girl

An ordinary girl

Fatih had been surrounded by much better than that, but why that girl? This question was not letting him rest.
All members of the Sayar family were present at the breakfast table. When Sania Sayar noticed her elder son, who was lost somewhere else. And it was unusual behavior of his.

"What's the matter Oglum (my son)?", she asked in her unique smile.

"Huh?" said Fatih, startled by her sudden question.

Sania Sayar, the beautiful and classy woman, was the epitome of perfection in every field. From home to business, she knows very well how to control and maintain everything. The word defeat was out of her dictionary. She was not considered less than any Queen, specifically in Istanbul.  Even her social services to society were well known. Her husband Saleem Sayar also worships her. She knows very well how to hold things. She was the sole reason for Sayar's power.
Being the firstborn, Fatih was very close to her. He was smart and obedient too, as compared to his younger brother Orhan, who was infamous for his felonious and playboy nature. It was only Sayar's wealth and power, otherwise, Orhan would have ended up in jail, a long time ago.
After Orhan, they have the addition of a beautiful but spoiled girl. Their one and only daughter, Erum Sayar.

"Must be lost in his great past." taunted Orhan.

After the accident, Sania and Saleem's concentration was focused on Fatih, which created distance and lack of attention between them and their other two children.
Orhan never gave Fatih the respect of an elder brother from the heart. Now he did not consider him anything. Because he was always compared with Fatih.

Erum was the apple of Fatiheyeyed and very close to him. But her bond with him also got sour, after the accident.
As a reaction to Orhan's taunt, Sania picked up her cell phone, a single text, and Orhan's account was blocked.

A few minutes later, Orhan received the confirmation message of his earlier boldness.
As soon as he read the text, he was on fumes.

"What is this MOM?"

"You knew very well. Because as far as I knew, you graduated though with poor grades." She replied nonchalantly.

"THIS IS NOT FAIR, MOM!" his voice got loud.

"Raise your voice again, I will show you worse." the look on her face was enough to scare away anyone.
Orhan left angrily from there.

A few minutes later, Erum rose from their

"Princess, at least finish it." his father stopped her with love.

"It's okay, Dad. Who knows if my staying here any longer, would result in Big Brother's disrespect." mocking was evident in her tone. After this, she also left.

"What a great day to begin," Saleem said in a dejected tone. Fatih was also giving a that-was-not-necessary look to his mother.
Sania took a long breath and her mood was calm. Like nothing happened. That's the reason behind her healthy life and wrinkle-free face.
She again continued toward Fatih.

"So in what thoughts my handsome son is immersed?"

"Nothing Mom, just encountered a pink cat last night," he smirked.

"What!" Sania also chuckled in surprise.
Fatih turned the wheelchair around to his room.
It was time to pay a visit to that pink cat.

                            •••••••••••••

Emine was very troubled since that night. As she lost the clutch she had her I.D card. Farah also scolded her.

"Who told you to take your card there? Like we were going to cast a vote or give a job interview." This was her words. The very next day both girls searched the road but all in vain. And she could not afford to tell them that to her big sister because her wrath was the last thing she wanted to face.
Faraz was locked down as punishment for damaging the car. He took the blame on him. But his grumpy father was sure, that Emine was definitely behind this.

Lazily she was walking down the stairs with a scowled face.
Oblivious to her, Zeynep received her professor's call. After exchanging formalities he asked her.
"Zeynep did you and your husband attend the charity event, two days ago?"

"No, Sir. Omar and I both were busy with our jobs," she replied confusingly.

"Ah alright. I also told these to my acquaintances. They all have mistaken you for another couple there. But there was a girl with t......I am not sure, but she was reresembledsister. Maybe my old age deceiving me ha ha ha. I am sending you pictures."

"No, Sir it was my sister who fooled us."  The words were on the tip of her tongue. It was taking every drop of patience inside her to control her anger. She gulped hard and asked his professor to send a picture of that girl. They hung up. As she saw the picture all hebrokeere loose. Zeynep charged toward Emine.

"WHERE WERE YOU TWO NIGHTS AGO?" she leashed out on her.

"Ya, Allah Khair, She found out. Save me, Lord." She prayed.
The acting mode was on.
"What are you talking about, Abla Jaan?" She asked innocently in a very meek voice. Her brother-in-law came to rescue her.

"Astaghfirullah dear wife, what happened? What are you shouting?"

"Ask her!" she was fuming in rage. Before Emine could say anything, the doorbell rang.
Angels came to save me.

"I see the door!" the lazy girl who had to fetch a glass of water for her, rushed toward the door.

But when she opened the door, another shock was awaiting for her there. It was none other than Fatih.

Fatih smiled at her. But she shut the door on his face. She was now breathing hard. Inside a blazing dragon and outside a cobra king was waiting for her. That's what she thought.

Oh brother she is in great trouble Now!

Please vote, Comment, and share :)