Chapter 5

The world circled another day of its life. Another decrement in the life span of all the entities, from leaf to all sons and daughters of Eve and Adam. The passing of time brings happiness in some lives while the same passing moments cause misery in some other lives.

But the monotonous life of Emine was the same for the last sixteen months. Same loneliness and gloominess. Longing for the return of the same person. The very person who was once and still now the nucleus of her happiness.

Even his mere touch or slight sight would be significant for her - considering the current situation. Even if the trial of getting all it back, tagged her as "The Mad Widow." Yes, the cruel world had named her such a title many times in the past but she remained unaffected.

With the burden of her grief and gloominess, she retired from bed, just to repeat her daily circle of routine.

In a month, twice, or once Melak forcefully sent her out.

"Sweetheart here is the list for you today." Melak handed over a page to Emine after breakfast.

Taking the list in affirmation she went out without uttering a word.

"Yah Allah, will she ever be smiled again?", she just prayed lord for the girl's happiness.

Outside the mansion, in the car, Cesur and Nihal were desperately waiting for Emine or rather their " target's" landing.

"Ufffffff, She has to come out today, I can't wait anymore. What sickness has come to her now?" anxiety spoke from Nihal.

" Hey foxie foxie foxie come out." Cesur sang lessening the tension.

"Heyyyy She came out." Nihal squealed in joy, as soon as Emine made the appearance outside the mansion.

"She is out. She is out. Abim(brother)." Nihal immediately informed Murat as he was the executor of the next step of the plan.

Inside the departmental store, Emine was entirely engrossed in the completion of grocery tasks, when suddenly her gaze got attentive to a specific product of snacks.

She never liked the taste of that product but Fatih always said that this snack was his second life after Emine.

At the end of the flashback, a faint smile appeared on her wilted face and she longed for her hand to grab the snack's packet.

But somebody already beat her over and picked up the lonely marshmallow packet in the rack.

"Umm... I guess there is only one lucky winner." A man none other than Murat stated that to Emine.

Little did he know his slight stunt had saddened her heart.

"I could not even get Fatih's favorite Snack." A gloomy thought voiced inside her.

Murat expected an action or a single-word utterance from her side. But he was a pure stranger to her. However, to his dismay, she just nodded and moved toward the counter.

She was almost in the car when a voice pulled her attention.

"Mrs. Fatih Sayar!"

oh how much she worshiped this endearment or the title.
In hesitating steps, she turned around to meet his address.

The same man from the store. How did he know her?

"It is our first physical encounter, Mrs. Emine Sayar. I know you but can't say if my dear giant friend has ever mentioned me to your ears."

Instead of Revelation, the stranger's words were making her more and more puzzled.

"Murat Ziyagill, Fatih's friend." finally he decided to end the quiz show.