Chapter 10

Past

"What should I do now?"
"Emine who is at the door? And what have you done now?" worried Omar asked her.
"It's a delivery boy, asking address. You go inside, Abim (brother). I am coming." she said in a hushed tone. Omar just shook his head.
Saying Bismillah, she gathered courage and opened the door.

"What the hell you are doing here!" she said to him in a furious tone.

Before Fatih could utter a word. Emine noticed her clutch on his lap. She immediately picked it up.

"Leave from here NOW! If you do not want to be dead by my brother."

She threatened him and went inside, shutting the door on his face.

Fatih was staring at the closed door. Did she just shut the on the face of him? On the face of Fatih Sayar?

Right, she did not know him. He was no longer that Fatih Sayar.

Dejectdly he left from there. His guard helped him sit in the car.

Inside the house, Emine was breathing hard. She looked out from the window. When Fatih was left there, she breathed in relief, that one sword was removed from her head. Then she braved herself to face the DRAGON!

Her elder sister lectured her non-stop for one hour. She was in no mode of pausing it until her husband interfered.

"Don't waste your energy, my dear wife, on this stupid girl. Why increase your blood pressure? Go, I will deal with her. She will not get any relaxation from me now." he coaxed her wife while glaring at Emine. As Zeynep left from there.

"hahhhhahhahha" Emine burst into laughter. Omar instantly gestured for her to be silent.

"Oops"

" Girl, why don't you think about the consequences before doing anything?
Omar sat beside her and asked politely.

"Abim, she is the one who always exaggerates things." she crossed her arms in annoyed mode.

"You know me when I want to do anything, I will do it. People who think and worry about outcomes will never achieve anything." she gave her theory proudly.

Omar just shook his head. " okay, okay. Just apologize to you Abla Jaan Otherwise, we all would receive nothing for dinner." he was very well aware of her wife's nature. Emine side hugged him.

" Food delivery options are still working here." she was smiling ear to ear.
In reply, he laughed lightly.

"May Allah, always keep you smiling like this."

But time has a rule, it never remains the same.
And Emine was about to learn it.

After some time, they both come out. Emine repeated her same-old apology script.
" See Zeynep, this time I have shown her my strict side. She will not even dream of going against us ever." Omar boosted.
" yeah, yeah. Your strictness also included laughs and giggles," replied Zeynep with a raised eyebrow.

Oops, they were caught.

Later Emine was out with Farah. They both were roaming in the park when they encountered Sehar.
Well, history and present are not good between Sehar and Emine. Sehar was a spoiled rich brat. She never misses a chance to show off and belittle others. They both were competitors. Her mother was famous for her kitty party gatherings-the reason behind her is her businessman husband. And now Sehar was about to follow in her mother's footsteps. All she dreamed of marrying a Young, handsome billionaire. And Emine wanted to get more popular than her. A childish thing she still had inside her.

"Well, Well see who is here. is Baby Emine still feeding on her Abla jaan(dear sister)?", said Sehar dramatically.

At first, Emine thought to scratch Sehar's evil face. But she controlled her anger.

"Oh, so you are not sick Sehar. Well, I did not see you at the Charity gala held at Golden Hall. I was very worried. But I forgot Evil things do not get sick early." Emine mocked her.

Emine 1, Sehar 0

And to add more spice to her already wounded state, Farah also added a mock.

"How could be she there? Only the Elite class and intelligent people were invited there. And our Sehar does account in both categories."

Both Farah and Emine burst into laughter. And slapped hands with each other.

With a fuming and raged face Sehar left from there.

While the duo was still laughing.
They both went to Fahad's house, to console him.

The poor boy was in the garage, doing extra chores. On seeing both girls, his anger rose again. He turned his face and started doing his work with more passion- meaning with more aggressive force and noise.

"FAHAD, STOP IT, DUDE. We All GET DEAF!,' yelled Emine.

He stopped the work and threw ranch. Then he got up. Both girls were observing him keenly. Then Fahad threw an old magazine in front of them.
Emine picked up the magazine. And the very next moment her eyes widened.
On the front page, the photo shot of that crippled man- Fatih Sayar was mocking her.

Farah took the magazine from her hands. The same expression appeared on her face too.

"Oh no!" both girls mumbled.

"yes, we are in great trouble. That crippled man was not an ordinary man. He was the Sayar. Fatih's Sayar. Now he will make us pay. Definitely!" Fahad said anxiously.

"He came to my place today, early in the morning. But I shoo away him."

"WHAT!"
Both Fahad and Farah Shreiked.
Then Emine told them the whole story. 

"I have searching for a rich person to invest in my plan. And when the opportunity can I scared it away with my own hands." cried out Emine.
She was slapping her forehead.

" Here I am getting scared out of my wits. And you are thinking about your plans and business! Today he found you. Soon, he will sue us all." Fahad expressed his insecurity.

"You always remain a scary frog." saying this Emine stormed away from his place.

Two weeks later

Emine was in a moderately luxurious house for an interview. She came here through an advertisement. The ad was given for the need of a part-time caretaker for a slightly disabled person. The advertisement was posted by none other than Jameel, for Fatih. He was going out of the city with his family on vacation. And in his absence, Fatih needed a person to attend to his tasks. Emine thought to try her luck with her average education but her brilliant self-confidence and active sense of humor were. The interview was held at Jameel's place.

She looked at all the other candidates in boredom.

When her name was called in, with confident strides she entered the room.
As soon as her eyes collided with Fatih's eyes, and Fatih's eyes with her, the room temperature raised.

"What the hell!" both said in unison.

Fate once again brought them in front of each other.

Votes, comments, and guys this is also a thriller romance.