Chapter 4

The Mysterious Man

"How could this be possible?", he was shaking in anger. The rage made him push all the things from the table. He wanted the creation of havoc inside his secret room.

"This was not expected at all," Nihal mumbled in a defeated tone.

"She was supposed to be run away like a scary chick!!!!". Suddenly she cried out in frustration, pulling her hair. Failure of her plan was not digested by her.

" Chill, baby, Chill. Look at the bright side. At least your hero got another fame night." Cesur replied nonchalantly while munching on popcorn.

" and besides there is no money loss". and it was the last stone to make Nihal a blazing dragon. The way she cast her eyes on Cesur- it was enough to make him shut up.

Now he was the scary mouse in the corner of the room.

"But what could be the reason behind her behavior? who chases the Ghost like this? And the ghost of a person whom you have killed...umm actually tried to kill..but the person is not dead." Asia's, (sister-in-law of Nihal) fast and fast recorder tongue was playing until her husband Murat stopped her nicely and politely.

"Asia Darling, why don't you go and check on our daughter?", Murat signaled her to leave the room.

But disturbing thoughts had made the mysterious man's ears immune to the commotion happening around him.

She was supposed to be scared, shrieking in fear, anything a murderer would do but, why did she run after him- like she wanted to hold him? And this was making him more furious.

Shameless Woman in a facade of vixen, his mind suggested the only possible reason behind Emine's behavior.

"Well, did any of you bother to check on her? what happened in the mid-way while she was chasing you?" Murat asked while eyeing everyone in the room and ended his glaring at the mysterious man.

"Why are you bothering Mother Tressa?", the mysterious man scoffed at Murat.

Nihal and Cesur looked at Murat in a puzzled manner.

" Well, if it makes you feel better she was hit by a car," Murat informed them.

The mysterious man masked the pained expression.

"But don't worry, she has safely reached home with a bandage on her head."Murat was still looking at the mysterious man, to find the trace of any kind of softness on his face.

But once a beast wounded by the Dagger of betrayal can never feel for anyone.

"See, evil doesn't die easily." A bitter smirk danced on the lips of the mysterious man.

"Why don't you think again? Maybe it would be a misunders.." Murat tried to negotiate with him.

"Are you accusing me of lying again or want to prove me blind? I KNEW WHAT I SAW." he roared.

The bitter memory of that horrific night played again in his mind.

How his car was getting out of his control. She was standing at the edge of a cliff dressed in white-angel attire while playing the angel of death. And that instant hell occurred, then he lost it all.

" I was blind by heart in her love, Murat. But I was never blinded by my eyes. I wish I could. But I was not." His inner beast was on the verge of crying now.

"She may have killed me that day physically but I die E.V.E.R.Y.D.A.Y. I burn Every day. I have to be imprisoned myself while that murderous snake breathes and roams freely." His painful feelings came out on his tongue.

The trails of tears were already flowing from Nihal's eyes. Cesur was also sitting in the guilt of helplessness.

As for the pain through which that poor beast had gone, nobody can understand.

He wished to remove the existence of that night. He wished to be lived again in his wife's fake love spell.

Faked but still enchanting

"My soul and heart were already dead that night. it's only the karma that had brought me back again." His inner beast thundered again.

"The only spirit inside me it's Of Revenge. And the sinner will pay." His bloodshot eyes aided more strength to his oath of revenge.

Murat sighed for a brief moment and then stood to leave. But before leaving he squeezed the mysterious man's shoulder and professed some words to calm down the beast.

" Before you go further, just make sure that at the end of your journey of revenge, you are digging the right culprit's grave. Fatih Sayar." and then Murat left the room.

Yes, the mysterious man none other than the FATIH SAYAR.

The same Fatih Sayar who has been dead for the last sixteen months in the eyes of the world. But here is breathing and walking and even dared a presence today in the musical night.

The same musical night where he was supposed to scare his killer, Emine Sayar, but the consequence did not forge with his plan.

Fatih vacated his seat and moved toward the large portrait of Emine. His knuckles were turning white and then his sudden action took Nihal in shock when he threw whole red ink on Emine's magnificent portrait.

"Just a little more freedom for you, Emine, just a little more. Then your blood and Soul will pay the price. My revenge will hunt you like a hell-hound. " Then he chuckled like a real devil.

"But guess what you will be dragged into a place where hell seemed to be heaven to you." And then there was a silence in the room. A silence carrying the sirens of someone's or specifically Emine's destruction.

A silent promise to crush and burn Emine's soul.

A silent siren embarking on the path of revenge.

The room was only breathing the air of revenge.

But only time will reveal the hidden skeleton and uncover the facade.

Or an innocent soul will be ruined by fate and a cruel game of revenge?

Who will be haunted at the end?

Who will pay the fortune in the end?

only time has the answers, only time.