Chapter Two

Tune: Greenhorne – Miitopia

Connor began. "Felix, maybe you could ask Marzia what kind of visitors she has over. And what would she like us to do?"

Felix replied. "Make sure the dogs aren't disruptive if they wander into the living room, keep Björn happy, and be polite to Marzia's guests. She gave me a picture... Joey, what do you make of this?"

Joey commented. "Felix, they only remind me of a few anime characters that can look like supernatural beings. You do remember the gifts we gave you on TrashTaste?"

"The manga set from you and..."

Connor went on. "The small Host Club bookmark from me as well as the mug from Garnt. It was his best attempt at art. Agnes, Joey's partner, and Sydsnap are the ones who helped with the gift for Marzia when they found out. Agnes, Garnt, and Sydsnap will return from the shopping centre soon. Do you know who this new principal is and who's in the... What's the sport again?"

Joey answered. "NRL Grand Final. And what's everyone's takes on that, as well as fanmade anime openings?"

Felix responded. "When Caitlyn came back, she told me she spent the evenings watching the Semi-Finals. The results: Panthers beat Storm, Broncos beat Warriors. The principals are Anthony Padilla and Ian Hecox. As for my takes... I've already reviewed the PewDiePie Minecraft Anime Opening on LWIAY – that was made by 'Dave C' AKA Valkyrae's animator, it was very epic. What was the other opening?"

"A fanmade SpongeBob anime opening by 'Narmak'. It's very different in tone, style, and music. Connor, which one do you think is... better?"

Connor admitted. "The PewDiePie Minecraft one, as that video and song will forever be etched into our minds. And I got all the references. I still remember putting a 'play on words' title to reference the 'I Spent a Day With...' series when we had Anthony visit. As for who I think will win? Panthers for three-in-a-row."

"That song that went with the PewDiePie Minecraft Opening was amazing, and I loved how he put in references as well as your character design and the little clip at the end. But the SpongeBob Anime one was all right – besides the choice of song. As for my bet – Panthers. We had a Sharks fan on TrashTaste at one point... Who was it?"

"LazarBeam. I hope he's okay after his team went out."

Joey then asked Felix. "Panthers or Broncos? And what do you think of the SpongeBob Anime Opening?"

Felix concluded. "Panthers, as most of the region must be going for them. The opening was all right, but PewDiePie Minecraft's opening will forever be the best one out there. Look! There's the apartment! I wonder what kind of anime characters they'll remind us of...?"

Joey lit up. "Supernatural Magical Girls. Or personifications of folklore characters."

Connor reassured. "I'm sure they'll look nice and friendly, so just be brave, quietly greet them – and then excuse yourself as you find somewhere to run off to, if you suddenly feel like screaming."

Felix smiled. "I'll be sure to take your advice, Connor." He then noticed a message. "And later, I'll visit Brennenburg Castle."

"The perfect place to escape to."

"Have you heard the story of Arthur reviving the Castle and bringing the residents to life?"

Joey replied. "Yes, sort of."

After retelling the story that must've been told many times since it happened in 2011, Felix led his group to the apartment and gently opened the door.