Chapter Fourteen

Tune: Now's Our Chance! - Miitopia

After having travelled through the mountain for what felt like hours, that was when the team could spot someone standing near an entrance of sorts. It resembled a large gate, and in front of it, was a young lady in purple-clad clothing: Shadow Stephanie.

Marcus greeted. "Hello, I've arrived with my team and the spell you told me to use soon. Did Natalya barricade herself and possibly trapped the Ghoulfriends?"

Felix added. "And these two are Stephano and Gonzales. Yes, Stephano has a twin."

Nathan finished. "We had to venture through this entire Minecraft Realm to find you, and it was thanks to Natalya's path, that we were successful."

Shadow Stephanie responded. "Thank you for coming. Since you're here - Marcus - I'll let you go in and use the spell. And it's nice to see you all. I'm sorry for letting this happen, but now - it's time to fix this. And I forgive you, for holding in your fears while they were in your presence, Felix."

Nathan whispered. "Good luck, Marcus."

Marcus nodded as the entrance was briefly opened to allow him to go in. Inside, it felt much colder as he noticed how Natalya was silently staring at a group of ladies that were in an ice-covered cage. Remembering the spell, Marcus pulled out a spell-caster and proceeded to silently summon the spell before launching it at the ice.

Natalya and Marcus watched on as a brief light engulfed the Ghoulfriends for a moment as they were finally transformed into regular humans. Pleased, Natalya removed the barrier around the room and erased the entrance wall. Even though - they now had to deal with the TKO'd group.

Marcus stated. "With that, the Ghoulfriends are human and we can tell the good news to Marzia. I'll quickly message her and then... we can decide on how we should... punish them for this mess."

While Marcus was on the phone texting Marzia with Felix by his side, Nathan wondered. "Natalya, what sort of punishment will you give to these ladies? Have they learnt their lesson?"

Natalya explained. "Eh, once they've helped Aracely manage Anahuac 11 for a week, they'll realize that what they did is wrong. But I PROMISE that I will NOT say to her that they're monsters. She'll get fearful, worse than what happened with Felix."

Shadow Stephanie announced as she noticed how her 'Ghoulfriends' were starting to wake up. "For this - you're all grounded to the job of receptionist's assistants for a WEEK. And if you EVER visit the Chiharu Region... you MUST appear as NORMAL HUMANS."

Shadow Stephanie then turned to the team and asked. "May I please come with you, while Natalya takes them to Aracely to get them started? I sort of have unfinished business at Fernton Apartments."

Natalya smiled. "I'm on it, Shadow Stephanie."

After Natalya had marched the 'Ghoulfriends' through a portal, that was when Marcus opened up another one and proceeded to lead his team through to outside Fernton Apartments, where they were quickly met by some familiar faces from towards the start of the story: Monika and Stephan.