Chapter Fifteen

Tune: The Spoils of War - Miitopia

Monika began. "Good afternoon! And welcome back! Stephan managed to fix up the orders and everything."

Stephan continued. "How did that adventure go? Were you able to fix things up?"

After Nathan and Felix had finished explaining everything, that was when the team proceeded to head up the stairs and towards Felix's apartment. On knocking on the door, the team only had to wait a second before Marzia emerged - gesturing that she had just put her son down for a nap.

Marzia asked. "Shadow Stephanie, how did it go? Were you all able to fix things up? Did you teach them a lesson they'll NEVER forget?"

Shadow Stephanie explained. "Natalya's currently assigning them roles at Anahuac 11 as human assistants of Aracely. And I told them to only come back here as HUMANS."

"Great! Come in, I have some gifts for you all."

With that, everyone was invited in for a celebratory afternoon tea. And everyone's friendships were repaired. And as for Natalya and those 'Ghoulfriends'...

Natalya quickly finished typing something to her girlfriend before asking Aracely. "Did you give them hard tasks that would take a while?"

Aracely chuckled. "You see, I got them to be the ones accepting many requests. Now I can sit back and relax. Except for the fact that Neo-Aracely might want me to investigate into them, or something."

"Don't. You'll regret it. They're only here for a week then my girlfriend will take them home. And they MUST stay in separate apartments, as I fear that they'll plot something devious..."

"Got it, Natalya."

Sky stated. "Thank you, Natalya, for taking those chores off of our shoulders. That was nice of you."