Chapter Nine

Tune: A Troubled Town – Miitopia

Earlier that hour when Felix had just entered Brennenburg Castle...

Walking through the hallway and into the main entrance area – Felix was immediately surprised at what he had just walked into. The residents had managed to come together to greet Felix – in the style of the Host Club. He was pleased, even if he still had a bit of worry within him – from what had happened earlier.

The group greeted in unison. "Welcome back to Brennenburg Castle, PewDiePie!"

One of the group members then proceeded to approach Felix. He didn't recognise who it was – except his mind made him think it was an actual Servant Grunt. But when the figure got closer, Felix soon realised it was just someone in a hoodie that resembled a Servant Grunt. Yet, it only clicked who it was, when Felix noticed how this hooded figure had short blondish hair with a cowlick, blue eyes, and glasses.

It was Alfred F. Jones.

Alfred greeted. "Hello, Felix! Great to see you again! Would you like to follow me for a moment?"

Felix nodded, and as he ascended the staircase – he looked over and waved at the rest of the residents before continuing to follow Alfred up the staircase. Felix began to wonder how to explain all of this but kept it in the back of his mind for later.

On getting to the room's location on the next floor, Felix was surprised at just how tidy it was. Alfred quickly led his friend to the double bed before proceeding to sit on a nearby chair. What the two didn't realize – was that a resident had snuck in and was sneakily spying on them.

Alfred asked. "How are you doing? What brings you here to Brennenburg Castle? I'm curious about how your day has been, Felix. And... how come you're strangely calm – even after seeing Nekozawa and me?"

Felix replied, facing Alfred. "I'm doing alright, somehow. How are you doing, Alfred?"

"Great, as I came here because... Arthur needed someone to be the personification of a Servant Grunt – I accepted, and he gave me the outfit. Lost the trousers years ago. I visit from time to time when I need to get away from Natalya's and Ciarán's arguing or out of boredom."

"I was only calm, as I recognised you and Nekozawa quickly, in comparison to our first meetings many years ago. Let's see... may I please tell you a story about my day so far, Alfred?"

"Go ahead, please make it more interesting than those World Conferences where I, the hero, am not presenting the conference?"

"Let's see... my day began with how Nathan had messaged us saying that he had a new television set installed by Mason Howard Everett. I agreed before proceeding to invite Joey and Connor along for the ride. On arrival – Nathan just had to do something for a moment, so he allowed us to use his Wii. The next thing the three of us knew... get sucked into the world of Wii Party, more specifically Board Game Island. It only took a few moments before Nathan used his Portal Door to come into the game, but the only way out – was to beat the game. Took us an hour with many challenges and constant mistakes being made, but eventually – made it to the top where we unlocked the portal out of the game."

"Where did you three decide to go afterwards? Back to your apartment or... Also, this story you're telling me... sounds awesome! Is there a plot twist coming up that could be the reason for your sudden visit, Felix?"

"I soon suddenly got a message from Marzia, where she explained that she had some visitors over and told me that I should introduce myself to them. She gave me a brief description and an image of what they looked like. This was where I thought that she had invited over some... anime characters, which Joey and Connor agreed with. Even though that was only half-right: In the case of what they looked like, not what they were due to the quality of the image. And the plot twist is coming up – this next part was what happened when I gently opened the apartment door and entered with my friends..."