)3

I looked out the big window in my class. It was raining peacefully and the class was quiet. Well, except the teacher who was talking about some Shakespeare stuff. It was literature, and my last hour of the day.

I wished that i had brought a umbrella or something. Not that i don't like getting wet but it also windy. Corey was on the other side of the room and i was really bored. I opened up my spiral and started doodling. It actually turned out better then i thought considering i was using pen

"Mrs. Bee" Mr. Hanes yelled putting his hands onthe edges my desk. I jumped and he looked at me "What are you drawing?" he asked turning my spiral to face him. His face went to a surprised look

"That is very creative" he smiled picking up my spiral. I looked down at my lap

"Creativity is a very important thing class" he said looking at my drawing "But it takes courage to be Creative" he said turning the spiral towards the class. Everyone ooed or said 'Dang'. I felt my ears and face go red "Like it took courage for Mrs. Bee to draw during my lecture" he smiled. He walked back over to me and put my spiral back and smiled at me

"You have a great talent dear. What is art to you Drew" he said to me walking up to the chalk board "Art... well... what are asking?" i asked and he put his arms out and held on to the metal thing under the board that holds the chalk and crossed his legs. What are these things called

"What do you think art.. Revolves around" he said looking at me. I looked at him "Art revolves around creating something threw a creative mind" i said grinning and leaning onto my desk confidently "Exactly!" he said pointing to me "Keep that up and you will continue to pass" he said the class looked at me shocked. I sat back and smiled. I'm gonna like this class.

.....

I walked down the sidewalk as the rain poured down on me. My hair was damp and my clothes were damp, everything is damp. I huffed and continued walking down the street. See i would be driving a car right now but my dad thinks they make you fat. So i walk everywhere. I heard a car honk and i turned. I thought it was Scuff but it wasn't. It was Corey.

He waved me to the car and without hesitating i stepped in. I shook my hair and Corey stuck his hand out "Why are you walking?" he chuckled rolling up the window "My dad won't get me a car because he thinks they will make me fat" i said rubbing my arms "Why not a bike?" He asked pulling out "Too dangerous" i said looking out the window.

He looked at me shock "Really?" he asked me and i nodded and chuckled "Wow... Hey you surprised me in Literature today" he said turning the corner. He was getting more comfortable with me which made me happy. Honestly.. he was my first friend "Yea.. So far that is my favorite class" i chuckled and he did too

He pulled up to my house and jumped out running to my side of the car "Corey what?--" i was cut off by him opening the door for me. I smiled and rolled my eyes playfully. I stepped out and he smiled "Thanks!" i yelled over the rain "No problem" he said running in front of the car. I ran over to my house and got in quickly

Sheila jumped up and played in my legs "How was your day dear?" my mom asked me "Good" i said shortly and out of breathe "Well, i hope so. I saw that Corey boy giving you a ride and opening the door for you! You guys friends?" my mom asked. I smiled "Well--"

"How are your grades" my dad asked coming out of his office. I took a deep breathe and raised my eyebrows looking over at the wall "There As Pa" i said looking down. My mom rolled her eyes "Hey i gotta show you something" my mom said grabbing my hand and dragging my down the hall. I followed her to a door at the back of the house. She looked at me and opened the door. There were stairs.

I followed her down them to see a room with walls of mirrors. It was a dance room. I smiled wide and touched the ground "We had extra boxes so i, saw this room and thought it would be perfect for you to practice in" I smiled and turned to her. I jumped into her arms "Thank you" i smiled.

She left me alone in the room. I sat in the middle of the floor and looked around with a big grin. I jumped up and ran into my room grabbing my boom box and a CD. I changed into some bloomers and a grey shirt that didn't fit me shoulder. I ran back into the room and put the CD in the box.

I took a deep breathe as To Build A Home by The Cinematic Orchestra began playing. I started to slowly began my dance. It got more energetic. I remembered each step as i moved along with the music.

It was a dance i had made up with a class a long time ago. While my dad was in war i started dancing. It was a very important thing to me. I fell in love with it so quickly but i only did slower dances. As i danced the memories of my dad coming home played in my mind.

The memories of him not hugging me but making me salute him. How he didn't say I love you.

I being to get more emotional. I danced more dramatically. The music was taking over my body like your emotion do. I did the final move and looked at myself in the mirror. I jumped as i saw Corey at the door watching me smiling. I felt my ears go red. I was out of breathe.

"You are really good" he said in awe. I smiled and he threw me a water "Thanks" i said opening the water and chugging it "How did you get past my dad?" i asked as he came into the room and sat down leaning against one of the walls. I sat in front of him. Since when do i talk this much?

"Your mom let me in but your dad glared at me" he shrugged and shuffled "I'm sorry about him" i sighed looking at my bottle "It's alright" he said quietly "Will you dance for me? Not the dirty way" he asked me, his cheeks going red of embarrassment. I smiled and nodded "Slow song or fast song?" i asked. I knew how to dance to pop music i just chose to dance slower "Ummm Slow" he said sitting criss cross and leaning in interested in what i was about to do

I put in the CD that had NiteSky but Robot Koch and began dancing. I loved this song. It made me feel relaxed and calm. It made me feel happy like Corey does

....

After i finished dancing, Corey looked at me with a wide smile "That was beautiful" he said and i smiled looking down "I was working on it" i smiled and laughed nervously "No really it was beautiful!" he said jumping up and running over to me "I haven't seen something more beautiful in my life!" he said excitedly but quietly. He was a pretty quiet person. I giggled "You're over exaggerating" i said kicking the ground "I'm not! I'm serious that was as beautiful as you!"