)9

"Look I--" he let a breathe out in frustration "Alright, fine, okay..." he said calmly. He took a nervous breathe and that's when i started to get nervous to "Feldman and I... We knew Scuff was there with a gun.. We thought that if we.. got it from him and... you know.. kinda shook him up a bit with it he would lay off me. I wasn't gonna touch the gun though, Feldman was... But we wanted to do this because.. They" he drew a breathe and i felt my stomach turn "They are coming after you now..." he said and i leaned back in my seat in shock "You aren't mad at me are you? I understand if you don't wanna be my friend anymore.." he said

I felt those few drinks of beer start to come up "Corey pull over" i said "What?" he said slowing down "Pull over for a minute" i said as calmly as i could. He pulled over and i jumped out. I ran over to a field that we stopped by and was sick. Corey rushed over to me and held my hair. I felt a few tears slip. I looked at Corey and he let my hair go "A-Are they gonna try and k-kill me?" i asked and he let out a forced breathe. He had a sad look and his mouth was partly open. I stumbled a bit but Corey caught me. He pulled me into his chest and i quietly sobbed.

"I'm scared" i said and he shushed me "I won't let anyone hurt you okay" he said. I could hear the pain in his voice "Can I stay at yours tonight?" i asked shakily. He nodded and put helped me to the car. I pulled my knees to my chest and held them. I looked out the window and whimpered. Is that why Feldman called me Lost Girl?

I closed my eyes and felt the darkness slip over me

Corey's p.o.v

I looked over at Drew who was sound asleep. I can't believe i got her involved with this.. She is so beautiful and smart, talented and just perfect. And now i'm gonna get her killed. I can't call the cops. I can't protect her myself. I can't do anything. We arrived at my house and i parked the car. I got out of the car and went on the other side of the car. I opened the passenger door and put Drew's flannel on her before picking her up bridal style. I boosted her up a bit and shut the door with my foot. She put her small hand on shoulder and nuzzled her head into my neck. I felt butterflies in my stomach and smiled. I Have always liked Drew. She was just perfect.

I kicked my door open and shut it with my foot. Feet are so unappreciated. We need them to walk, kick doors open when we are carrying beautiful girls... Or drunk ones. I snapped out of my stupid thought and placed Drew on my bed. I took her shoes off and covered my eyes while slipping off her jeans. I took my hand off my eyes and tucked her into my blankets. I took off my shirt and fell onto the bed next to her.

She turned and faced me. I smiled at her. I loved the way she would sleep. How little pieces of her hair would fall infront of her face. How she would nuzzle her face into her arm so only half of her face would show. How her eyes would twitch and she would cringe her nose a bit. I put my arm around her and pulled her to my chest. She smiled in her sleep and i chuckled quietly.

......

Drew's p.o.v

My eyes slowly opened my eyes and looked around while stretching. The memories of last night flooded threw my head. I sat up slowly and felt sadness. Why am i sad?. I stood up and walked downstairs. I didn't panic because i knew where i was. I wasn't even worried about my parents. Just my dad. I saw Corey cooking fried eggs on the stove. I smiled because I love fried eggs so much "Smells good" i said. Corey looked up at me and smiled wide. His hair was really messy and he was shirtless. I legit felt my heart legit stop beating. I sat on the bar stool and grabbed Corey's coffee and took a sip. He did a fake pout and i winked playfully "Could you take my place i need to pee" he said. I laughed and nodded

He ran off to the bathroom and i began fixing the eggs. After a while i heard the toilet flush. I rolled my eyes and laughed. I felt someone tug at my shirt and wrap there arms around my waist "Is this what it's gonna be like when we live together?" i laughed and he did too "Yea except we will be naked" he joked. I hit his chest and laughed, It's that gross humor that i just had to laugh at.

We finished the eggs and i ate quickly. Corey looked at me confused "Why are you eating so fast?" he asked with a mouth full of egg "My dad.. I'm worried about that" i said and he groaned "I forgot about that... Sneak in threw the window" he said running his hand threw his hair. I suddenly remembered him kissing me. Did it mean anything to him? I wanna ask him if it did but i don't wanna ruin anything. I snapped myself out of my thoughts and turned to him "See ya Corey. Thank you for yesterday" i smiled and he nodded.

I stood up and walked upstairs and put on my pants. I cam back down and hugged Corey. I began to walk off but he pulled me back "Corey I need--" he put his lips on my forehead and i froze. HE DID IT AGAIN OH MY LORD.

"Please be safe.." he said quietly, his forehead was on mine and his eyes were closed. I smiled and put my hand on his cheek "I'll be okay" i said and he opened his eyes and sighed. I pulled back and walked out of the house. My heart was racing and i felt like screaming. I climbed up to my window and crawled in. I sat on my bed and Sheila jumped up and started to lick my face. I laughed and hugged her "Boy am i glad to see you" i said and she barked.

I kissed her head and ruffled the hair on her neck. I leaned over and grabbed my old drawing book. I opened it and started drawing with the old pencil i have had for years. It was special to me because my grandma gave it too me when i first started drawing. I heard the rain started to pour down as i began drawing. I drew a boy kissing a girl's head as the memory of Corey kissing my forehead came into my mind

I heard the door fly open and saw an angry dad "Where were you?!" he yelled. I looked over and saw Corey looking threw the window with a worried look "You were with that boy?!" he yelled. He looked down at my drawing and glared at it "You tramp! You kissed him! I knew you were a goddamn slut!" he yelled out. My dad doesn't really curse but this hurt "Dad we didn't do--"

"This tells me other wise!" he boomed. He picked up the drawing book and threw it at me. Sheila bark and growled at him. He kicked her and she limped away whimpering "You asshole!" i yelled and he looked at me. He picked up my drawing book and started ripping out pages "Stop!! Stop it!!" i screamed trying to push him off. He picked it up and stormed downstairs "Dad stop!!" i yelled. He looked at me "You won't draw! You won't dance! You want see that boy ever again!" he yelled and did the unthinkable

He threw the drawing book in the fire