)13

We drove home in a happy silence. I was thinking of everything, how we met. I felt tears brew in my eyes at the beautiful memories. I stuck my hand out the window and smiled. The cold night wind pushed my hand back and i stuck my head out. The wind felt good on my teary face. This was honestly true beauty, and a true cliche moment. I smiled and looked at Corey who was smiling at me. The wind blew my hair in my face making me laugh. We slowed down as we pulled into the quiet neighbor hood. I stuck my head back in and huffed "I had a lot of fun" i smiled at Corey.

"Yea, We joined a drug club and you became a tap dancer in McDonalds. Had a blast" he chuckled shaking his head and looking at me "You are so beautiful..." he said seriously. I put hair behind my ear and looked down. He put his hand under my chin and pulled it, making me him look at him. He pecked my lips "I'm serious Drew, you are extremely beautiful" he said and kissed me again. I smiled and kissed him back. We pulled apart and i hugged him.

I stepped out the car and waved at him. He waved back and smiled, pulling out of my driveway. I stepped inside and saw my mom reading a book by the fire. The same fire that burned my book "Mom, i didn't go to school today.." i said immediately. She turned the page of the book "I know.. I wouldn't wanna go either" she smiled at me. I felt relief but at the same time sadness that she was taking it easy on me. I walked upstairs with no emotion. I was exhausted.

I threw my pants off and plopped down on the bed. Passing out almost instantly.

......

I woke up to the sound of sirens. I sat up abruptly as my mom flung the door open with a worried look "It's Corey" she said out of breathe. I jumped up and put on the same jeans i have been wearing for the past week and ran out the door. Sheila ran behind me as i ran to his house

I watched as Medic's were carrying him into the ambulance on a stretcher. I started running faster. I made it before they could put him in

He looked at me weekly "C-Corey? W-What happened" i asked. He didn't talk. I studied his cut up and swollen face. There was a blood stain on his shirt and at the corner of his mouth. He coughed and blood came out. I choke out a sob and looked away. He had been stabbed

"Ma'am you need to leave the vehicle please" a medic told me. I kissed his head and stepped out of the car. As they shut the doors Corey's head flew back. There was a S cut under his jaw. Scuff.

I felt anger boil up inside me. This is what Corey gets? Seriously? I turned around and started stumbling back to my house. I was angry and sad and confused. I couldn't breathe. I took a hard, quivering breathe. I felt myself get dizzy and fall, someone caught me. I wished it was Corey but it was only my mom. She helped me inside and to my room. She laid me down and sheila jumped up on the bed next to me. My mom kissed my head and walked out. Leaving me with my thoughts and anger.

I felt the tears fall off my nose and the rain start hitting the window. Soon it was pouring rain. I looked at the package of cigarettes on the ground. I crawled over to them and sat on my legs. I stared at them deeply before ripping off the plastic off and grabbing the lighter. I put a towel on my window seat and opened the window.

I opened the window and caught the small stick on fire. I inhaled and coughed "Let's try that again" i cringed coughing. Tears pouring down my cheeks. I succeeded with the second inhale and blew the smoke out of my nose staring at the burning cigarette. I looked out the window and inhaled. Scuff

I'm coming for you.

.....

I don't think i have ever been more angry and sad. I didn't sleep at all last night. I couldn't stop thinking about Corey and don't think i will ever stop. All i knew was it was scuff. I need to think if i want to get him back or not. It's not me to want to hurt someone so badly but i can't stand that he would take it this far. Maybe i could stop this. I walked downstairs and saw a depressed Judy on the couch. I felt myself get even more mad. She had bags and everything "I need Corey's car.." i said, remembering the gun. I wasn't gonna kill anyone, just scare them shitless

Judy looked at me confused but nodded. I walked but upstairs and changed my clothes. I put on my leather jacket i managed to get back from the party and a torn purple shirt with jeans. I picked up the phone book and my phone. I found Corey Feldman's number and smiled evilly. I wasn't surprised Feldman's number was in the book, he know where everyone is and when. He will know where Scuff is.

The phone began ringing.

"What" he grumbled "I'm coming over, open your window" i said and hung up. I knew where his house is because i saw him run into a house after he knocked Scuff out. Bet he was the first to ever do that.

I put some cigarettes in my pocket and climbed out the window. I ran over to Corey's car with a cigarette hanging out of my mouth. Once i got in the car i lit the cigarette and looked for the gun. It was hiding under some beer cans and papers "Corey, we are gonna be alcoholic's" i laughed and blew smoke out of my mouth as i rolled down the window. I pulled out making my way to Feldman's

....

Once i got there i saw the window open and Feldman nervously looking around. I chuckled to myself at how nervous he was, thinking i was some freak. I stepped out of the car after unloading the gun and putting it in my jacket. Once he saw me he relaxed but was shocked when he saw me put my cigarette out. I walked over to his window and his mouth hung open "You are gonna drool on my stop" i said and he shut his mouth. I began struggling to get up till Feldman threw a ladder down "Why do you have this in your room?!" i whisper yelled. He shrugged "Ladies, get up here for one thing only"

He smirked pointing down at his groin as i rolled my eyes at his perverted comment. I made it up to his room and leaned against the wall by the window "I'm cutting to the point, tell me where Scuff is" i said simply. He chuckled sarcastically "Look, if this is about Corey getting stabbed, it's cute you wanna play karma and mean girl but..." he laughed. I rolled my eyes "Let me try again" i said taking my gun out and putting it to his forehead "Where is Scuff" i grinned "You- You are gonna shoot me?!" he asked. I pulled the hammer back "Where is he?"

"He went out of town so no one would know it was him" Feldman said backing up on his bed fearfully "Damn" i muttered. I opened the cylinder of the gun, showing him that the bullets weren't in there and smirked "Nothin'" i said but frowning again. Out of town "Need a drink?" i asked Feldman. He looked at me fearfully "Later" i said and climbed out the window stopping at the top bar "Tell anyone about this and the gun will be loaded" i winked and climbed out