)34 (FINAL)

A BABY AND A FEW YEARS LATER

"Get in the car girls" I said and they all piled in, Sheila following Eloise "Corey did you get Rosie's bag?" I yelled and he came out the door with her bags "All 3 of them" He said and threw them in "My stuffed animal likes his space" Rosie pouted "Yea i know" Corey said tiredly. Rosie, who is 5 now. Has this stuffed animal Corey gave her. She loves it to death. Eloise who is 12 now, Has Sheila.

"Woo Road trip!" Eloise yelled "We are only going to mama and pa's" I chuckled and she shrugged "I know but I looove mamas" She said and I chuckled "Me too."

........

"Go outside girls" I said and they ran outside

"Oh I love those girls" My mother said and Corey chuckled "Don't we all" He said and sat on the couch. I sat next to him and hugged him.

"You two have lasted so long" My mom said and rocked in her chair "I remember when we first moved there, Drew told me about a boy behind next door" Mom chuckled "Only in HighSchool then" My mom said

"I remember being jealous she was gonna find a new man other then her own father" My dad waddled out of the kitchen "Dad" I chuckled and he shrugged

"How is the career going Corey" My dad asked "I did my last movie, I want to retire and live my girls" He said and kissed my head "House full of girls. Been there" Dad chuckled and sat in his chair. I playfully rolled my eyes "You have grown so much" He said to me and I smiled

"You have such a beautiful smile too" He said and i chuckled "Tell me about it" Corey said. I looked down and shook my head

"Momma! Momma!" Rosie said running inside "Look what Eloise did!" She said and tugged my hand. I stood up and walked outside. Eloise was on the porch, they had drawn with chalk. But the one caught my eye. A rose, beautiful drawn. Eloise was shading it in

"Eloise..." I said breathtakingly "Did you draw this?" I asked her and she nodded "Corey!" I yelled and he came out moments later "What is it ba-" he stopped talking when he saw the drawing. He gulped "Sh-She drew that?" He said and I nodded vigorously. He choked on air and shook his head "Everyone can draw but me?" He joked and I laughed.

........

Everyone had arrived and we were all sitting in the living room talking when my Mom came in with a bunch of video tapes. I felt my insides bundle up "Mom what are those?" (A/N WHAT ARE THOOOOOSE)

"Just some home videos dear" She smiled and i made a face "Oh don't worry" she winked and i let out a breathe. She set the tapes down next to the VCR and everyone looked at her. Ready to watch the videos that will ruin my life. She put one in and i was shocked that it was one of my dance recitals. I smiled at the memories of the fear and adrenalin pumping threw my veins "You are amazing Drew" My aunt said to me and i thanked her. The next video was me in a play, I was a fox. I remember when i wanted to act.

The play was about the foxes stopping the hounds from hunting them. It was the dance scene and i was the main character. I jumped on someones shoulders and did a back flip off. I was 12 calm down. cheered for myself and everyone laughed "I didn't you wanted to act" Corey said into my neck and i smiled "I was 12, anything could happen" i shrugged and he chuckled. My mom put the next tape in witch was something i had never noticed before.

Then the song began to play. To build a home. My jaw dropped, and i crawled in front of the TV. The memories of Cory seeing me dance flooded in my mind

After i finished dancing, Corey looked at me with a wide smile "That was beautiful" he said and i smiled looking down "I was working on it" i smiled and laughed nervously "No really it was beautiful!" he said jumping up and running over to me "I haven't seen something more beautiful in my life!" he said excitedly but quietly. He was a pretty quiet person. I giggled "You're over exaggerating" i said kicking the ground "I'm not! I'm serious that was as beautiful as you!"

"C-Corey" i said and he sat next to me, he was surprised to. The video ended and i looked at Corey "That was as beautiful as you" he muttered. I felt my stomach fill with butterflies. He is my home.

..........

We all sat around the fire and chatted as the kids danced around the fire. Corey picked up a guitar and started to strum. I smiled and hummed the song lyrics. "Sing mommy" Rosie said and tugged my skirt. I looked at Corey and smiled. Everyone added a 'yea' and i put my hands up "Okay Okay"

Corey started to play 'Never Be Alone' by Shawn Mendes and i smiled

I promise that one day I'll be around
I'll keep you safe
I'll keep you sound

Right now it's pretty crazy
And I don't know how to stop
Or it down

Hey
I know there are some things we need to talk about
And I can't stay
Just let me hold you for a little longer now

Take a piece of my heart
And make it all own
So when we are
You'll never be alone

When you miss me close your eyes
I may be far but never gone

When you fall asleep tonight
Just remember that we lay under the same stars

And hey
I know there are some things we need to talk about
And I can't stay
Just let me hold you for a little longer now

And take a piece of my heart
And make it all your own
So when we are
You'll never be alone

And take a piece of my heart
And make it all your own
So when we are
You'll never be alone

When i finished everyone cheered and clapped. i felt my ears go red "Thank you" i thanked everyone. Jonathan ran threw the back door out of breathe "Sorry i'm late" he said and we all chuckled "Uncle Jonny!" Rosie and El yelled and ran to him, hugging his legs. He chuckled and so did everyone else "Mommy sang!" Rosie said and He smiled "Did she?" he asked and looked up at me "Why don't we all Sing!" Corey yelled and everyone laughed.

He stared to strum Home by Phillip Phillips

I started the song first and Rosie joined. Then Eloise, Then Jonathan, Then everyone. One by one

"Just know you're not alone, Cause i'm gonna make this place your home" We all sang. All the kids got up and started dancing. Someone started playing the tambourine and we stomped and clapped. The song was coming to an end and i was smiling wide. Because my troubles have come to an end. Everything was slow. I looked around at everyone smiling and laughing. I looked at Rosie and Eloise, the kids, who were holding hands and spinning around the fire. And Finally, i looked over to Corey who was smiling at everyone. He had a scar under his eye. Lost boy.

Lost Boy... The word repeated in my mind, My husband who is a lost boy still, till the day we die. He will always be a Lost Boy and I will be a Lost Girl. Hell, everyone is lost at one point. My mom was lost in my dads eyes, my dad was lost in fear. Jonathan was lost in pain, I was lost in Corey.

Sometimes being lost isn't as bad as you think. You just have to think, where have i been and where have i not. To me, I have been everywhere. I have been in love, Been in pain, Been to hell and back honestly. But now i'm home. I finally have a home. The point is. Falling in love with someone who is lost, can make you lost. But it's not as bad.

Because now, I'm a Lost Girl, In a Lost world.

And i like it like that.