)11

After my dad got taken away i sat down on the porch as more and more cops showed up and a news team. Was it really that important. Corey stood in front of me. I was given a towel the News team came rushing over to us, the police pushed them back and more police walked over to me.

It's like flashing red, blue lights and camera flashes everywhere. I will tell you what. This is the most attention i will ever have.

The police asked me questions and moved over to my mom. The News team walked ran over to me and i felt my face go red. Corey attempted to push them out of the way but only to get pushed out of the way "How do you feel about tonight?!" one yelled I winced and they spat questions everywhere

"Did your dad do that?!"

"Did he shoot anyone?!"

"How old are you?!"

"Are you ashamed that you caused this upon your father?!"

I froze. I looked at Corey who put his hand in a fist. The question stopped and Corey gave me a 'permission' look and I nodded. As soon as i did that, he punched the reported that said that straight in the nose. I jumped up and pulled him back "I didn't know you were gonna do that" i said. Corey tried to squirm out of my hands and the police hand cuffed him, only to keep him under control. Immediately they stopped asking questions. Corey next to me "I would grab your face and kiss you but i'm in handcuffs" he laughed. I chuckled and shook my head.

I laid my head on his shoulder and sniffed "He's really gone now..." i said and felt tears start to come out of my eyes "I can't believe it..." i said and shook my head. Corey groaned in frustration "I'm gonna go get these cuffs off so i can hold you" he said getting up and walking over to a police man. I looked down and wiped some tears.

Some Newspeople came over to me and i looked up at them "May we ask you a few questions?.. we don't have to if you don't want us to" she said. I shrugged and let out a breathe "Sure.." i said and gave a small smile. She sat next to me and the light on the camera came on. The lady sat next to me and put her arm around me "I'm here with Drew Bee after a tragic incident with her father. Can you tell me Drew, How are you feeling?" she asked turning to me and putting the mic in front of me. I looked at my lap "I don't really feel anything.. Just like.. Wow he's actually gone" i said and she nodded "What exactly happened with your dad, like, why did he get so angry with you? You know.. Enough to actually hit you like he did" She asked. We stood up and i turned to her.

"He was.. a very serious guy.. he was in the war and was strict with what i would do and dress like. I never really had any friends because of it. One night i was playing in the rain with my new friend i made and he got angry with me because it wasn't mature. He hit me and then a few days later i spent the night at my friends and he got mad and threw all my drawings in the fire" i said and she nodded "Has this friend been taking care of you? Is it the guy running over here now?" she smiled pointing some where. I turned and look where she was turning only to have Corey's hands on my face and his lips on mine. He pulled back and pecked my lips again. I smiled and looked at him "I've wait to do that" he smiled.

"I will take that as a yes" The lady said and i nodded "So this is your only friend?" she asked and i nodded. Wait were we friends?

......

I laid in my bed thinking of Corey and if we were friends. We kissed and stuff but i don't know. I heard something fall on the floor and i looked around. The cigarettes and the lighter had fallen out. I huffed and looked back up on the ceiling. What even do you do in a relationship? is it like a friendship with kissing, making out, and sex?

I don't even like sex. I am religious but not crazy religious, i'm still saving myself for marriage. But what exactly is different a relationship. More restrictions. I looked at the big sketch book on the window seat. I slowly sat up and stared at it. I have a great idea, i walked downstairs as my mom slept and made a cup of coffee. Did i mention it was 1am? Sheila followed me around happily and i just wanted to hug her forever. We walked back upstairs and i sat on the window seat and grabbed my book and pencil.

I finished drawing the figure and i put some water colors in there. By the time I finished it was 2 am and i smiled at what i had just created. I nodded and sat up. I laid in my bed and Sheila joined. Let's say i fell asleep with a smile on my face

.....

I opened my eyes slowly and saw sunlight shining in my room "Oh no" i said repeating the no. I looked at the time 8:40. My first hour starts in 20 minutes. I jumped up and looked at the floor. I saw some folded clothes on the chair and i jumped up. My mom must have gotten these ready for me. It was a old soft flannel (first flannel on side but more big (: ) that won't fit me probably and some ripped up jeans "Do you even know me mom?" i asked slipping on the clothes and buttoning up the flannel and rolling up the sleeves so my hands will show. I didn't even touch my hair making it all crazy "I don't ever where this stuff" i said grabbing my bag and my sketchbook. I ran out and didn't pause to say anything. I ran out of the house and started sprinting to school. I felt rain drops on my face "Why does it alway shave to rain?" i whined.

I made it to the school with 2 minutes left till i needed to be in class "Think Think" i said looking around frantically. My first period was upstairs. I saw someone getting on the elevator "Hold it!" i yelled sprinting to the elevator. The person held the door and i jumped in. Taping the button "Come on, Come on" i said tapping my foot impatiently. The door opened and I looked at the time. I barely have a few seconds left, I ran to my class. My foot stepped in the class as the bell rang. I groaned and stomped my foot "You are a second late Drew" the teacher said and i looked down at the messy outfit "I know i woke up late, i had a rough night and didn't fall asleep until 2 and-"

"We know about your rough night Drew.. It's all over the town" she said looking up at me "Yea and how you made out with Corey" a Jock chuckled. I looked at him and slowly walked over to him "Do us a favor? Shove a football up your ass and keep your mouth shut" i whispered so the teacher couldn't hear me but the class could. I didn't feel like dealing with anyone today "Due to circumstances i will let this one slide" The teacher said waving me to my seat. I sat down in my seat and Corey looked at me and smiled.

I smiled and chuckled. He handed me a note that said 'Wanna ditch? :)'. I laughed and wrote down 'Let's get some chips and beer' i said and threw it at him. How are we gonna ditch? He threw it back 'I got this ;)'